//Girlfriend Tag

I don't do my make-up, so don't say anything I did wrong lol. I made this imagine for everyone btw (to the requester). I don't feel right when I'm writing about a specific person, and less people read, as well, BUT ANYWAYS

TO THE STORY

The boxes clicked on the table, startling the man at the table. The various brushes were held inside a cup and the pallets were unorganized with the boxes. The boxes were small, due to the fact I barely did this type if thing, unless it came to occasion, or just really wanted to look my best, or I was very bored, willingly admitting.

"Fear not, I know how to do some make-up, you dashing fool!" I giggled. Mark's face lay questionable, like he was judging me by the way I sounded. "Don't look at my like that."

"I would look at you in a different way, but the camera doesn't need to see that," he chuckled." I took a seat next to him as he wrapped an arm around me. "Hello everybody, it's Markiplier, with the most lovely lady I know, my girlfriend, (Y/N)," his lips landed on my cheek and a smile poured onto my face. "I wanted to do a little something with her, considering she had the stuff. As you can see, in most photos, she doesn't wear it, but today's the day. We're having a girlfriend tag, a girlfriend tag, where both of us will be doing each other's make-up," Mark cringed.

"You'll be fine," I smiled.

"So anyways, let's begin," he laughed. "You first?"

"You first," I smiled.

"Fine," he mumbled. I grabbed a bottle and put the application on my hand. "What's that?"

"Hm, primer? It makes the make-up stay in place I think." I giggled.

The colors came next. "Why don't we do like, yellow and orange?" Mark asked.

"I can do that," I said, taking the brush in my hand along with a Naked palette. They were shimmery colors, and blended nicely into one another. I took a light red and put it onto his lips that I knew didn't like the texture of the wax-like stick.

I finished, nervously. I knew boys and makeup. Mark grabbed the lipstick first and put in one my lips, making me slightly look like Miranda Sings. He didn't even blend the eyeshadow in, leaving me with black and grey dots on my eyes. "Done," he announced.

"It literally took you two minutes," I laughed.

Mark cut the video. "Go get that makeup off and come right back here," he said.

"O-okay," I stuttered.

I removed the makeup from my face and cane back to our seats in the living room. "I reserved a spot at Jenny's tonight," he smiled. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a double date?"

"You sound like we're just starting to date," I exclaimed.

"Yes or no," he smiled.

"Yes."

Yes, blah blah, boring.

Junior year sucks, I'm just going to say that.