// Ice Skater

I huffed, stopping with the back of my heal. My heartbeat raced and picked up speed as I continued the techniques I was told to do. My wrists were grabbed by a pair of hands tightly, and I was scared of them. "Stop acting like such a loser of a child and act like a women!" The grasp on my wrists grew tighter, and the sensation left me wincing at the pain. He pushed me backwards; almost falling, I caught myself from the action caused upon me. I had supporters: my mom, dad, family in general, but even more so, the person I loved so much, Mark. Mark doesn't know I love him. "Get the thoughts out of your head or you'll be cut!" I wanted to curse at the bossy man, but he would have put me in a dangerous position, as usual.

Many other people stood around me, and they wanted to do something, I could tell, but they were too chicken to do it; I can't blame them, I would be too. My legs became wobbly and I slowly lowered to the ground. They all gasped as the mans face grew red of anger. "Mr. Dange!"

"What is it you little bas-" the doors opened to reveal someone I've been waiting for, for a while; to that, I thank god. "Oh hello Mark, long time no see!"

"Hey, is (Y/N) here?" Mark asked.

"She had quite a fall tonight, be careful with her.."

I'll tell him the truth this time, and I won't be coming back.

"Okay, Thank you," Mark asked two younger girls to come and help me up, and they did a fantastic job of doing so.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Please don't fake it Ms. (L/N)."

My heart broke right then and there, and the fake smile on my face had dissolved into nothingness. "Let me take you home today, since it's been a while since I have." The lights were always dim, casting shadows onto everyone's body, without seeing the disasters happening to them. I'll be honest, I thought mine were the worst of all.

"Okay," I hummed, almost inaudible.

Mark helped me put my shoes on; luckily, the white socks didn't come of with the skates. "Your mom told me that you go straight to bed after you get home.. is this true, or not?" Mark asked.

The breath I let out hitched, "well I need the rest after I get home from practice, you know."

"I understand that (Y/N)," he became silent. "Is there something going on?"

"Um, I'll tell you later," knowing the man is listening to me anyways.

"Don't you dare fall in love with that boy."

"Tell me when we get into the car, okay?"

"Yeah.."

My legs felt like they had replaced them with jello. Mark opened the door for me as I got in, and bought us McDonald's on the way home. "Now, tell me."

"H-he..Dange is very rude," I said, almost as if I were a little kid. "I don't know how to describe it, unless I show you."

"Show me?" Mark looked confused.

"He treats me like I'm a human toy, a pincushion, or more of a stress ball in most cases," my mouth blurted out.

"Why didn't you tell us these things before?"

"He said he would do..naughty abusive things towards me, or even take me away; I know these words are childish."

"We would have helped, okay?' His fists clenched the driving wheel, and his voice grew deeper as if tears were forming in eyes. "I know I'm a bitch, but come on, I could-can help you!" One of his hands reached for mine, and it held mine tightly, but lovingly. "(Y/N), I care about you, okay?"

The tears fell from my (eye color) eyes, as he said that; I couldn't help myself. "I didn't want anyone else to hurt because of me."

"God dammit (Y/N), I love you,; of course I would hurt!" He paused in silence and kept driving along the road.

Love me huh.

"Mark," I tried breaking the clear wall between us. "I don't want him as a coach anymore."

"And you won't. As soon as we get to my house, you're showing me every little thing he did to you."

"Your..house?"

"I'll call your mom and dad," he said. "We're going to stop him and get everyone out of there. Even if he threatens us."

"You're too brave," I said quietly.

"You are, to even be staying and being coached by him, that's bravery (Y/N)."

"But I was scared Mark!"

"But you stayed there, didn't you?!"

I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Ma-"

"(Y/N), I want to help you. Over the amount of years you've been coached by this idiot and you never told anyone. only those kids knew about it. (Y/N), I love you..and I don't-"

"I love you too," I said, still looking out the window. "I really do, but please, I don't want to talk about any of it until we get to your house. I thought I could get away with it until the competition."

"Competition?"

"I was going to pick a new coach if I own in any position. I really love to skate and would love to further my career, but I can't continue with the same man who harms me. If I won first, second, or even third, I would have picked Viktor Nikiforov (yes babes, we getting into some Yuri!!! On Ice), and his student Yuri Katsuki."

"Don't they practice in Japan?"

"They are coming here for competition; they love new places; except, they wouldn't be here for long, since they only coach for a year."

Mark hummed and didn't continue.

We reached Mark's driveway after he had called my mom, telling her I wouldn't be home. "Go inside, I'll be there in a minute," Mark grabbed his cell phone.

"I'll be in waiting then," Mark handed me his keys and I went inside. I stumbled putting my coat onto the hanger and sat down on the bench next to the door. I took off my shoes and socks and raised the bottom of my leggings up to my knees; I grabbed my hair-tie and pulled my hair up, and lifted the sleeves of my shirt. I let out of sigh of relief as the bruises and small cuts gained air. Chica then came running from downstairs to get hugs and kisses.

"(Y/N)," Mark walked in and dropped his bag, looking at all the slight injuries I had. He silently walked over to me and knelt down to me. He towered over me and a pair of lips were pressed against my own, "how could you let him to all of these things?" his arms wrapped around my body and soon we had tangled me in loving kisses, touches, and words. "I love you...

Skater girl."

The next one will be something I have not done before..

Trendy