//Remembering Margos

"Looks good," I smiled to my mother who had redecorated my old bedroom. "It's more my style now, and I'm sure Mark and I won't be much of a bother. We'll be gone most of the time anyways, it's vacation."

"But you'll also spend some time with me, correct?" she laughed.

"Well of course."

Mark walked into the room with our bags. "You guys ready? I thought I would take you all out for a nice dinner."

"Let me do get (Dads/Name), I'm sure he'll love dinner with you two."

Mom stepped out of the room and into the living room downstairs. "How is your dad?"

"He's a tough one, and he fought a real battle," I said. "I'm sure seeing you again will light his heart back aflame, he really missed you."

"So he doesn't have it anymore?"

"No," I smiled. "A couple of weeks after you came back and we thought about retrying everything, he was all good."

"Good," Mark kissed my forehead.

"Where do we plan on going?" My dad walked into the room with a full blown smile spread across his face. "Oh, I think I know," he shut his eyes real tight. Mark mouthed the name. "Margos?"

Mark smiled. "Yessir, it is."

"I remember that was your first date with my daughter, and mine with my wife," he snickered. "And please, don't let her break up with you again."

"I won't," Mark chuckled.

A/N:

"I came up with something quick, since this is the start of the new addition."

Hiya, I decided that I didn't reallt need a second book, so I'm taking things from there to here!

So come read some more once some are up that you have not read <3 :)