//the house

A/N: I dont eveb remember writing this but here is an early christmas gift from me to you uwu.

"It's not my fault you proceeded to give me these things when I tried to get away," I said, covering up the love bites Mark had given me after dinner last night.

"It's not like you didn't like them," he chuckled, walking into the bathroom to wrap his muscular arms around my waist as he set his chin on my shoulder.

"Touché," I said, finishing putting my earrings in and turned towards him. "Are you ready?" I asked, looking at the man only in his boxers.

"I don't want to go," he said, trying to pull me back.

"If you want to get that house, you need to come with me. Ms. Sharlet said we need to be there by ten; you have half and hour to get ready."

Mark huffed. "Fine, since I love you."

"You're the one who told me about this house love."

He smiled, "and (Y/N), you'll love it."

I grabbed my wide leg pants, and a light pink shirt to put on for the day. Mark wore khakis and a blue t-shirt. "Honey, you look like a father," I laughed, grabbing onto his hand.

"And you, uh, you look like a twenty-six year old," he chuckled.

"Well of course, I hope so."

Mark drove us to the house he wanted to buy. It was just out of the city in a small rural area. "It's not too small and not too big. It has a pool, and a bedroom balcony like you've always wanted."

I stepped out of the car and walked up to the door where Ms. Sharlet had welcomed us. "There's two and a half bathrooms and three bedrooms, just to let you know," she smiled at me. "But, this is the livingroom, the floors are up to date, hard wood to be exact; the kitchen is larger than an apartment kitchen," she joked.

"Oh gosh, this is so lovely, I can have get togethers more often," I smiled. "We can have more people over in the kitchen, is what I mean."

We ventured the downstairs, which seemed legit for our taste and what space we need and what we will need. She eventually took us upstairs where the bedrooms were. "these are only two of the bedrooms, the last one is a loft, with the half bathroom, which is pretty decent sized." This floor had two bedrooms, and an office for both Mark and I to use. "This, I assume, will be your bedroom, since it's the biggest and, of course, the bathroom and walk-in closet."

"And the balcony," I smiled. "May I?"

"Of course you may."

I stepped into the balcony and could feel the light breeze as I could look in the distance and see the city, and the bright blue sky ahead. "It's so beautiful," I smiled, looking over at Mark.

He smiled back. "I knew you would love this house (Y/N)."

"So, does that mean you would like to buy it?"

"I couldn't say no," Mark said.

◇◇◇

"How was your first day being a mom?"

"Mark, I'm not even sure I'm pregnant, and I don't see a child here."

He chuckled. "Well I hope you are."