// Mark x MagicRainbowSprinkle

magicrainbowsprinkle has requested!

Y'all be learning some geometry

Mk spent all of her savings to go to college. Most of her time consisted of studying or tutoring other students who needed help, which one of her friends, Mark, always needed it.

"Who sailed across the ocean blue in 1492?" She was joking.

However, "I don't know, Albert Einstein?"

Her blue eyes glared at him. "Are you being for real?"

"No. It's Columbus."

"So what if I gave you this?" She handed him a paper. "If this is an Octagon and it's radius is nine, what is the area? This is tenth grade stuff Mark."

"You'd have to find the apothem, and side length."

"Correct. And the Central Angle, which is three hundred and sixty divided by the amount of sides."

"Fourty Five degrees?"

"Yes."

The day continued as she helped him improve his intelligence. "Do I seem smarter?"

"You've always been pretty smart to me," she laughed. Mark looked at her and smiled. She had no idea he was smiling at how beautiful and how nice she is.

How she lights his world.

"You're pretty cool, you know that?" He knudged her shoulder.

"You tell me everyday Mark."

"Say, um, do you want to come over to my house? I'm sure Chica will like you," he scratched the back of his neck. "You can decli-"

"Sure, I'd love too!" A pearly white smile emerged. "Just come and get me whenever. I'll just be studying, like every saturday."

"Okay," Mark chuckled. "I'll be gone then, bye!"

"Bye!"

Two months later

"Mark! Chica and I need some more bacon so I can study better!" I yelled laying on the grey couch in the living room.

Mark came in wearing an apron, in fact, he was actually displeased for once.

Not because of her.

For Chica.

Chica got all of the attention from the girl he had a crush on.

"Here," he angrily said.

"Come here!" Mk pulled on Mark and he landed perfectly next to her. "You'll be my blanket too." She began to play with his hair. "Quit acting mad, you love me, you peach."

"We need nicknames for each other."

"You'll be Markie."

"You'll be baby girl."

"What."

"Oh come on baby girl, you don't like it?" Mark whined.

"Markie?" Mark chuckled as the girl began to play with his hair. "I have a test tomorrow, so wish me luck," she said.

Mark pulled her face closer and gave her a soft kiss. "Good luck."

Her cheeks burned up. "Thank you."

"Hey, I might actually drop out."

"Why's that?"

"I really want to grow a career in YouTube," Mark proceeded to say. "Does it sound stupid?"

"That's what you want to do, it doesn't sound stupid at all if you're going to do something you enjoy."

Mark hummed. "Just think of what my mom would say."

Mk giggled. "Yeah!"

Mark's hand folded over hers and held into it tightly. "You know, ever since we meet about a year ago, though we really started hanging out a few months ago, I've grown to really like you," his head turned towards hers.

"Oh, you don't like me," she laughed. "This is a joke!" Mark stared silently at her. "No..."

"I've grown to just, more than like you."

She looked down and bit her lip softly. "Mark. I more than like you too."

"We love each other."

I AM PLANNING ON WRITING A PT. 2, DON'T FRET CUPCAKE(S).

GUESS WHO GOT THE ALTERNATE IN THE TALENT SHOW.

THIS GIRL.

TRENDY