// (Fluff)Try

"Oh, hey Mark, how are you?" I bumped into my ex-boyfriend, or should I even call him that. "It's, been a while."

Mark had become a hit on YouTube, and many of his fans had complained so much for me being his girlfriend. "I've been good, how about you?" They told Mark things that I would call shaming, or making me insecure.

"I'm good," the pain that I had felt from two years ago was hitting the red, pumping, organ held in the chest of my body.

"I just wanna say, I regret ever breaking up with you," Mark looked away, hiding his face in his scarf.

My breath showed up like smoke in the cold air. I thin smile popped up on my pink lips. "It wasn't your fault Mark."

"But it was," he sighed.

"It wasn't. It was nobody's fault," a silence was held between us. "Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you cold?"

"I'm not used to this weather.."

"I take it as a yes?"

"Yeah.."

I linked my arm along with Marks as we walkes back to my small house. "Would you like some hot chocolate?"

"Yes, please."

I quickly made some hot chocolate that Mark used to drink all the time. "Here you are."

"Thank you so much," Mark blew on the hot breverage and sipped at it.

"You're welcome."

"I know it's not my house, but why don't you, like, pop a movie in?"

"Oh yeah sure, I can do that." I put (favorite movie) into the Blu-ray player.

"I haven't seen this since..."

"You broke up with me?"

"...Yeah," Mark sighed putting down the coffee cup. "I'm still, really sorry for that."

I looked at Mark and the disappointed feature plastered on his face. "Mark...it's okay."

"(Y/N), what if I told you things I still mean? Would you still except it?"

"Like what Marki?"

"Like, I love you, and other basic shit like that."

I giggled. "Of course, because you mean it. I missed you so much; I love you too Mark.." he grabbed onto my hand.

"This time I won't let my fans control my life."

"You do what you want to Mark," I smiled, leaning my head onto his shoulder.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey guys it's Markiplier! A few years ago, I let you deside on my relationship and I should not have done that. I know some of you will still not approve, but I live my own life, amd you do not know me personally, or what I had gone through without her. I have desided to go back out with the girl I had fell in love with from a comic-con event. I hope you understand guys, that I love her very much, and I don't know how I had lived without her. And till the next video, bah-bye."

"Hey wait."

"What?" Mark chuckled.

"Itsame."

Mark pressed his lips against mine then followed by his forehead pressed amongst my own. "I love you (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)."

I giggled and smiled, "I love you too!"

Mark soon edited the video and looked at me with his brown eyes. "Hey."

"What?" I asked, laughing.

He pulled me onto his lap and tugged me into a large embrace. "I love you so much," he breathed in deeply of the perfume that covered my neck. "I shouldn't of let you go."

"Well you have me now," I cupped his face with my hands and pressed my lips onto his.

"I do, correct."

I understand this is short, but I'm in a writers block, and I've been a small portion of stressed. I hope you enjoyed this one evern thought its not even 700 words.

I love you guys, I'll try to write more when I can think; school has taken over my life as well.

Bye

TrendyCupcakes