// Goodbye

Memetastic

There she was. The girl of my dreams was sitting in the hospital bed hooked to IVs. Long tubes in her nose, helping her breathe. She looked lifeless.

I told her, that I didn't love her the way I did. That was just a lie. And I didn't realize this until this moment.

"Do you want to visit?" A doctor, walking into the room, asked. "I'm sure she'd want some."

"Y-yeah," I said. We walked into the room. The TV was playing her favorite movie (f/m/ tell me your guys' favorite). Her breathing was slow. Her eyes slowly opened as they averted over to us.

"Hey Mark," I slight smiled built up. "I thought you didn't love me?"

"That doesn't mean I don't care," I said, grabbing a chair and sitting next to her. The doctor walked out. "So what is it?"

"Hmp. They don't know, They've been doing tests for almost a week and nothing has came up. Except the fact that it's contagious."

"Really?"

"No. I already feel dead."

"Why?"

"I, had a burst of energy this morning," tears rushed down her face. "But this is life, I guess."

"You're not going to die," I exclaimed.

"Why would you care?" She asked me.

"Because, I love you."

"Is this your way of saying goodbye?"

"No.."

"Hey Mark, wake up," she said.

"Huh?"

"Mark, honey, wake up," I was pushed awake.

"(Y/N)?"

The girls eyes in front of me widened. Tears were stained on her face. "Doctor Serge, Mark's awake!" She smiled. She grabbed onto me and hugged me tightly. "I thought I would have to leave you after 243 days!!"

"(Y/N), I'll never say goodbye," I said.

"I hope you don't! I thought you were going to be in that coma forever!"

"C..coma?"