//the catcafé...and the dog?

Dont leave me - bts (cover)

"One catffee please," a little girl smiled up to me asking for an order.

"Sure thing sweetie, hold on just a second. Can I have your name?"

"Penelope."

"Thank you."

I own a cat café, or cat daycare to those who drop their cats off and pick them up after they go to work. "(Y/N), I'm here for for my regular," my friend (friends/name) walked in.

"Sure thing, but you're going to have to make it yourself, my jobs almost over since most of the owners have come by for their cats."

She sighed. "I can't believe you."

"You've worked for me before, you know how."

"Ugh."

"Penelope? Your coffee is done sweetheart!" I called. "Have a good rest of your day."

"Thank you Ms. (L/N). You too."

Locking up the café, I took a sip of my coffee. I could hear whining as I walked down the sidewalk. There was a dog. "Hiya baby, where did you come from?" I grabbed the dog by the collar looking to see if there was a number or name. Chica. "Chica, you're going to come home with me and I'll contact your owner," I let her into my car. After grabbing dogfood, I drove home. Chica and I went inside where we became comfortable. I dialed her owner.

"Hello?" A frantic man answered the phone.

"Hello, my names (Y/N), are you Mark?"

"Yes, I am."

"Do you happen to have a dog named Chica?"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay. I'm going to keep her for the night, but please stop by my shop tomorrow, The Cat Café business downtown, alright?"

"Yes, please make sure she is well, I've been looking for her all day long and have been worried sick."

"I've just given her some food and water," I smiled. "I'm glad you have love for your dog sir, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you for taking care of her, I'll see you then."

Chicas tail wildly waved as a video popped up on the youtube video that was playing.

"Hello everybody, I'm Markiplier, and here's my adorable dog Chica."

"You have a cute dad if that's who he is." It's interesting.

The next day had rushed it's sunlight into my eyes.

(F/n): GOOD MORNING! Make sure you wake up early today, I heard a famous guys dog was saved my you, and surely this dude is the bomb! Doll up dollface ;)

(Y/N), you may need to make new friend applications.

I unlocked the shop and almost immediately I had customers. "Hold on just a second," I yawned. "I have to make sure everything gets warmed up."

As I waited for the warming up, a few people dropped their cats off. Meanwhile, I had a dog who didn't leave my side. "Regular please."

"Coming right up."

The afternoon had come around the corner. "Hello, are you (Y/N)?" The man I saw on the TV last night stood before me.

"I am, you must be Mark?" I smiled.

His eyes glew bright. "Y-yeah."

"She's back here, she was very tired from the love all of the customers gave her today," I giggled. "Shes a very good dog, what did she do to get away?"

He laughed. "Um, normal dog things actually, it was a squirrel."

"Oh my, she must really like them."

"She's never chased after them before," he gave me a light smile. "Must be fate though."

"Oh?" I smiled. "Let me get you a coffee."

"May I walk you home after you're finished?"

"Yes, but why?"

"I like to express my gratitude.

And you're awfully pretty and nice."