// Hello

Please take your time reading this.

He sat there looking at her. Sweaty palms. Avoiding eye contact; averting his eyes from the girl tables away. He kept murmuring to himself just do it, just do it, just do it. And he chuckled. Then he smiled.

Maybe it was love at first site? Or, was it someone he used to know?

Or maybe it was none of those things.

How could not be love at first site though? He's looked at her. Fell in love with her smile. Fell in love with the laugh he heard from a distant. Fell in love with what she looked like.

It just, wasn't.

He stirred his drink with his straw and took a drink of it. The drink was watery now, the ice had melted away like the ice age had millions of years ago. He moved the glass and the waitress came back to give him a new drink.

He pulled out his phone, and aimed it just right where he could get her into the picture. Say cheese. Click.

His phone buzzed. He checked the app that had interrupted his thinking. It was just a comment, a comment that he didn't care about right now. Not at this moment.

He bit his lip.

Mark tapped the table and stood up. He walked over to the table and looked at the middle of the table, and before she could speak

Hello.

Her mouth was still agape. She smiled, showing a pearly grin.

Hello.

●○●

I can't sleep. I hope you enjoy this loves.