pt. 2//arranged marriage

Song: 8 letters - Why dont we (i think Ive done this one but i like it so hA)

This is actually trash

"Macbeth is really a feirce book when it comes to greed," I grabbed the book off of the shelf. "Greed through others pressure."

"Why do you say that?" Mark spoke. "He was an evil man, be did that all on his own?"

"The Witches played their game, and he took it to heart. His wife wanted him to kill King Duncan, and Macbeth wanted her to be happy, so what other choice did he have besides being a vile creature?" I flipped the pages. "He didn't even care about her in the end when she commited suicide, he was all caught up being greedy Macbeth," I gulped, new saliva forming. "Life is but a walking shadow."

"Hello Madam (L/N), his highness," a maid walked in.

"Hello," I politely waved.

Mark rubbed his brow. "I see."

I smiled, well content. "Shall we go have some tea then? After all, I did show you many of the books you have not read yet. Not including that one."

"We may," he smiled. "And just think, only tomorrow will you be Princess of the country."

My face became red. "How does that sound?"

"How does what sound?"

"Me, being your wife. Physically and in name."

"To me, her highness is very suitable for you. And you're very beautiful."

"How about love?" I questioned. "Have you ever thought about loving me this past few months of preparation?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, what is it?" I begged.

"You'll see when we marry," Mark smiled.

"Madam (Y/N), the Queen has your mother, she'd like you to visit for your dress," a young mam walked into the room as well. "As soon as you can, I will lead you."

Mark grabbed my hand and pecked my soft skin with his lips. "Lead me the way."

"As you wish," he bowed, leading me to a room plastering my wedding dress on a metal hanger.

"Look at this young lady," the Queen smiled.

"Hello her highness," I bowed.

"No her highness, as much as your own, I am also your mother now," she smiled at both me and my mother. "Your mother picked this lovely waist band, isn't it beautiful?"

I smiled. "It's like a finishing touch."

"Ah no, the finishing touch is a veil," my mother patted my head. "My daughter is growing so much."

"Much into a woman," the Queen giggled.

The doors opened, showing the King. "My son is set for tea, and my daughter-in-law is looking at her dress for tomorrow. Shall we all go visit?"

"We shall," I smiled.

We all made our way to another room, tea was set in front of us as we sat down. Mark smiled at me. "I'm a bit nervous."

My face became red, I set a strong attitude normally. "I am as well."

"Are you going to be happy?" My mother questioned, a grin on her face.

I smiled. He wasn't as bad as the people from town described, he's genuine. He's very understandable and is willing to learn, willing to fight like a real King could. "Of course I'll be happy," I looked over at Mark and grabbed his hand. "I already am."

I think I actually love him, so why wouldn't I be happy?

I woke up the next morning by church bells ringing, cheers could be heard from the courtyard, and from the gates if the castle. I sat up, looking over to the door that showed my soon to be husband. "Thank you," he chuckled.

"Why?"

"You taught me things a man would normally do for me and that was very special to me. You taught me a lot of things I've wanted to learn," he walked up to the bed and took a seat next to me. He sighed. He looked over to me, leaned in close, and set his forehead to mine, closing his eyes. It took me by surprise when my own hands grabbed his face and planted my lips softly on his. "You taught me to love you," he whispered, standing up and leaving.

I rubbed my eyes and got up and walked to the room where my dress sat. "How about we get that onto you?"

The dress was on, and the veil hung over my face; yellow flowers were placed in my hands, and my mother and the Queen walked me into a room where my family would walk out with me. "Aren't you excited?" My father patted my hands, smiling.

"I'm very happy with him, and I'll make sure we'll keep you all safe," I smiled. "He's my husband now after all."

Mark stood down the isle as I walked on. The pastor was quick to marry us. We were told not to kiss in front of the people, a royal thing.

"Before I met you my heart was ice," I looked up at Mark, my husband in name and all.

"We've changed each other," he smiled, grabbing my face, kissing me more passionately then our first.

"I love you," I blurted out.

Mark kissed me again

and again

and again.