// The First Message

He noticed her page and stared blankly at the open messages. He was going to send something, but couldn't. What was he going to type, especially, say? She had a cute sense of humor and her illustrations were adorable. He admired her, and wanted to know her. Out of 17 million subs, he was just choosing her, because she was interesting, not only that, but different. She has posted a few pictures of herself, but he didn't really care about what she looked like, but mostly just about her personality.

Type.

Backspace.

He continued to think, to think of something that would fit her to answer him, well, he knew she would. He was her biggest idol.

My lunch was a plain ol' pb and j, just like me :).

Type.

"I'm sorry to be a bother, but you interest me."

Send.

Message sent.

Message received.

Message read.

"Do I really?"

Short, but I'm a little rusty now-a-days. I am working on a request, but it's going to take a little because of the lack of interest in writing (not that I don't want to write, I do, I just need time). So, for the time being I'll tell you what will go on.

◇ Monday's and Fridays will be my uploading days (except when I'm grounded or have no time).

♡ I have finals next week and ugh.

♤ I have a summer job now, that I was forced to do.

♧ I will be continuing the request.

But

I will be taking a break from uploading, because I bug you (probably) and the lack of words and description I have used lately. Sort of a hiatus, except I will be on Wattpad, just no uploads for a short while.

It won't be long and thanks for understanding! ♡♡♡

Forget it, I'll fail the exams if I have to, I have good grades.

Trendy