// Mark and his Puppy

"Markimoo!" you call from downstairs. "Hoooonneybuuuuunnny!?"

Mark came downstairs with his headphones on, and a camera. "Hey pretty lady," he said in a seductive tone.

"Now don't be playing that game!" Mark decides to turn the camera at you while you were talking.

"Hey babebabe, I'm livestreaming and I have no idea what they're saying in the comments."

"Live s-streaming?" You stutter. "Hey guys.."

"Where's Chicha?" Mark asks about his favorite puppy.

"She was in the kitchen last time I knew, she was eating dog food."

And as you said 'food', Chicha came running in and jumping on the both of you.

And as you know, she's fluffy.

"Hi wittle pupper wuppers!" You say messing with her ears and kissing her face a million times. She decides to lick your face and call it good to give Mark a kiss as well.

"Chicha?" Mark gives her a stink eye and she pounces with her butt in the air. He cocks his head to the side and makes a small noise that sound growlish. "Ruff." The camera is given to you and you film the happiness between Mark and Chicha.

"I'm going to make chicken (I was re-reading this and thought it said children) nuggets Mark," you hand him the camera and run to the kitchen. Literally. Your arms are whaling behind you and your body is at bend. "Bluhlululululululul."

"Weirdo," you hear Mark say.

"You are too Mark!" You flour the chicken, dig it in egg, then flour; adding seasoning. You place each nugget in the hot vegetable oil. You start to hum (your favorite tune). Waiting for the chicken to get done you get a plate out and place a piece of paper towel on it. "Chica, babygirl, gotta go potty?" Chica comes running and jumps out the door. You take the chicken out and place a few more into the pot. You watch chicha okay from the slider. She comes to the door and plops herself down. As you open the door, Mark comes and places himself into a chair. Chicha lies down on her bed near the livingroom.

(To be continued)

[I don't think it continued]

Any requests? Just leave a comment lovely ones, or handsome ones.

TrendyCupcakes