// A High School Musical Moment

Requested by: theREDflannel (and I'm sorry I got to it so late)

I've never watched HSM so, sorry if this feels nothing like it XD.

"Well, I have to go to Ethans, sorry," Mark said into the phone. "Next time, I promise."

"You said that last time," I sighed. "And I know you're not with Ethan either."

"I'm just busy, okay?"

"Next time, It'll be over Mark."

The phone hung up and Ethan immediately announced Amy's name. "Except, they're just friends."

"And?"

"Amy doesn't like you, however.."

"She likes Mark."

"Yeah, it's what I assumed."

"He really doesn't feel that way to her, okay? He really loves you, I think he just wanted some air."

I sighed. "Maybe you're right Ethan... I'll give him a break. Mind taking me to my parents?"

"No, not at all."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"Whoa, wait, no," Mark pushed Amy away. "I'm not into you, I have a girlfriend. She may be taking a break from me, but I'm not going to kiss another girl just to make her jealous," Marked exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but if you're going to act like that, I don't think we need to hang out anymore, for (Y/N)'s sake, and my sake. I don't think I needed to hang out with you in the first place," Mark walked away.

However, the next day, (Y/N) got a message from an unknown number. Hello, guess who had her lips all over Mark's yesterday?

A message was sent to Mark, quickly. Whom responded as soon as he could. Call me now. And so she did.

"I didn't kiss Amy, in fact, I pushed her away," Mark said. "I wasn't going to make our relationship a wreck because of her, and I hope to god she never comes around again. Please, just ignore her and come back home. I have (favorite food)~."

How could she pass that up?

Dear Lord, the Cringe in this one.

Trendy