// Meet Mom and Dad

Hellllllllndkdndkdo

"Mark, they'll love you I promise," I smiled. "And you've always wanted to meet them."

"I have, but what if they don't like me?" Mark asked.

"They will," I pushed on the doorbell.

I could hear my mothers voice through the other side of the door. "Hello you two! We missed you so much (Y/N)," my mom gave me a tight squeeze. "And you must be Mark? We've been dying to meet you," she exclaimed. "Come on in," she took us into the kitchen. "(Dad's name), come into the kitchen, they're here. Take a seat you two."

Mark and I took a seat at the table. "You must be Mark, the man that stole my baby girls heart?"

"Yeah well, she stole mine too," Mark looked over to my blushing face.

"Normally men these days don't want to meet their girlfriends parents, and they don't want her to meet their parents," my mom laughed. "I'm glad you're not like that."

"I have wanted to meet you guys for a while now, and I'm glad I could."

"Have you met his parents yet?"

"We went and visited his stepmom, who was married to his dad, who isn't with them anymore, and then we visited his mom last week," I smiled.

"Well I think it's nice that you visited your Stepmom Mark. That's very nice of you."

"Thank you Mrs. (L/N)."

We enjoyed our meal and said goodbye to my parents. "So?"

"You're parents are very nice and we need to visit them more often," Mark wrapped his arm around me.