//arranged marriage

Song: She will be loved - Maroon 5

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration at my father who had told me we were to visit the prince. "That know-it-all doesn't deserve to be married to our family," I huffed. He was a sloppy prince, it didn't matter to me if he had money or not. "The man and his father don't even know what self-defense is even if it was explained to them. Just because the prince plays with swords doesn't mean he knows how to use them. He can't even center an archery arrow," I applied a pinky natural color to my lips. My dress thay defined my curves was a beautiful blue, along with a cloak that fell behind it. I picked up my fan. "Shall we leave?"

(Minus them nasty wrist things ew)

My mother helped me into the carriage that was lead to the castle. The castle was stunning, the castle could do more than the prince and the King. The Queen was more productive than the two, foreshadowing my own work that would be done. "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. (L/N), you as well malady (Y/N)."

I bowed. "Thank you sir."

We were shown to a room where the family would meet us. The dark red carpet lead into the hallway, into the room, and up the stairs to the chairs. We were greeted by the family. "Hello your majestys," my family knelt. "We're here to present our daughter for the prince. The one you suggested."

"You're daughter is truely beautiful," the Queen smiled.

"Thank you your majesty," I lowered my head.

"You're quite shy?"

"I'm not used to being presented to Kings and Queens," I smiled.

"Darling, you think she's the one?" The King spoke. "She's well shaped, very polite."

"I've heard you're quite good with swords and archery," the prince spoke.

I closed my eyes as I knew I was much better than this pathetic being. "Yes young majesty, I can teach you if need be," he smiled.

My eyes widened seeing he had such a nice smile. Even my parents were quite alarmed. "I want to marry you; Mother, Father, and want to marry this beautiful being."

The Queens lip corned curled upwards. "You'll be set the marry. You'll be staying with us, your family as well."

The door behind us creaked open. "Must we let the dog in?"

"You have a pet?" My eyes lit up from what I was hearing.

A dog rushed into the room, a pink bow wrapped around her neck as a collar. "Her name is Chica," the prince was standing next to me, smiling at me and his dog.

"Shes beautiful your majesty."

"Just call me Mark," he bent down to my level, petting the dog with me.

"Maybe you aren't too bad after all."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I thought you were a man of rudeness. Someone who just wanted company as you impregnated other women, for example."

He scrunched his nose. "That doesn't sound appealing to me. Since we're set to marry, you'll be the only mother of my children. And I'm awfully excited to be taught how to do things I admire."

"Why do you, a prince, play with swords and archery anyway?" I asked.

"In case I have to be on field; I'll do anything for my land."

I kissed his cheek. "You might just be a good husband."

His face turned a bright red color, and I smiled.