//the friend

Song: (original: Beyoncé) Reba McEntire: If I Were a Boy

I stood in the background of their wedding pictures, and her smile was nothing but bliss. The pearly white dress I wore matched her perfect wedding dress that was nowhere compared to imperfect. Mark grabbed her hand, and a smile spead across my face as I watched them both kiss. These two were my creation, my pair, and I loved them to no end.

"I've known these two goofballs since the third grade," I lifted my glass up, toasting to the newly weds. "He came up to me so flustered one day, asking why she was so furious every time he showed up with us, but that was her way of liking him back, from what she told me," chuckles came from the crowd. "I used to go out on dates with them, because Marks mom and her mom, would tell me to keep an eye on them, make sure they didn't do any funny business," her mom wiped a tear of her cheek, smiling at me. "Marks dad was pretty cool at first too, he knew she was good for him right from the beginning, and we miss him, a lot, but we've gone through the pain. I, I've loved these two, for a long time, and I wish for them to love each other till the end of time."

I felt my hair being messed with. "Hey there, thank you for the speech, Mark and I loved it, a lot."

"Of course, and uh, am I invited to the honeymoon? I've got a nice plan of ukelele playing."

She giggled as she hugged me. "It's just two tickets this time, but next time we go on vacation, you'll definitely be there."

"Well, I was gonna say that was corny of you, but thank you," I rested my elbow on her shoulder.

"You're welcome, rat."

"Oh Miss. Frizzle," I looked over and saw Mark coming over. "You're iguanas coming."

"Hey (Y/N), how are you and Naomi doing?" Mark handed her a drink.

"She told me you're my iguana."

"Oh you rat."

"Iguana."

These two are home.

My (Y/N) and Mark.

Part 2?