// Wisdom Teeth Pulled

This was fully inspired by a part in a book I read. Something to do with free! and I'm stealing Aii's reaction! Sorry peeps, but you're going to enjoy this!

[please read to the end for a surprise]

Mark was nervous and got up really early and drank as much coffee as he could. This was because they didn't want him to eat anything, but I don't think he was supposed to drink coffee either. I got up a few hours later, when we were supposed to wake up, 10 o' clock. "Mark," I said rubbing my eyes. "Go get ready, I'll be up in a few minutes," I went to the freshly brewed coffee.

"A-am I supposed to have my hair dyed? Will that affect anything?" Mark asked frantically.

"You'll be fine Mark," I poured myself coffee and put the sweet tasting creamer inside it, and a spoon of sugar (I'm sorry if you don't like coffee, but you like it now. Okay? Are we on good terms? Forgive me senpai).

"Okay," Mark raced up the stairs to the bedroom we slept in.

I went to the bathroom and straightened my (h/l), (h/c) hair. I didn't put much make-up on either, just a little layer of lip gloss on my lips. Walking up the stairs in my (f/c) pajamas, I seen Mark come out looking like he was going on a date. "Go put on 'I'm chillin' at home' clothes on. You don't wanna ruin those do you? It's not like were going anywhere special," I yawned going up the stairs.

Mark and I walked into the room and he got dressed into grey sweatpants and a light blue colored shirt, versus what I wore, a (f/c) shirt and blue jean shorts. "You look really pretty."

"Well thank you," I smiled. "Now let's go before you're late."

We walked out of the house and into the car which was a hot African horizon. I put the AC on full blast. About half an hour later, we had finally arrived to where we were supposed to be. "You're going to be fine, did you remember your camera?" I winked at him, because I wanted to see him high on the anesthesia.

"Yeah," he groaned.

We walked inside and looked at the lady at the desk. "Name?" She said brightly, chewing on her piece of gum.

"Mark Fischbach," Mark said.

"Okay, Dlang will be with you in a few minutes to be with Dr. Fetch," she responded smiling. "Take a seat."

A few people came in and a few people were called, and so were we. "Mark," they called.

"That's us," I said pulling Mark out of the chair he was sitting in.

Le famous time skip Trendy does

"He was excellent!" The Doctor explained. I looked at Mark whom kept hiccuping. "He kept on saying he wanted his girlfriend when we took him off anesthesia," he smiled.

"Hehe, that's so typical of him," I laughed. "Thank you so much."

"No problem, have a nice day."

We went out to the car and I took the camera turning it on and placed in front of Mark's seat. Then I helped him get inside. "Hey cutie," I smiled at him. As soon as I got in on the drivers side he blurted out a few words.

"I have a girlfwend, I'm sor-," he hiccuped, "ry."

"Awe, that's okay," I smiled. "I'm your girlfriend."

"You are?" He asked.

"Yes Mark."

I turned the car on and drove off. "Hey you."

"Hey what?"

"I- I can't feel my tongue!" Mark cried. "Did they- did they cut off my tongue?!" Mark said clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth. "They took it!"

"They didn't take it Mark."

"Hey you."

"Hey what?"

"I went to the store the other day, and uh, wait no, the day after, fuck," he scratched his head and messed his floof. "Uh-uh-nj-ngah," he started to yelp. "I'm dying!" He cried looking at me.

"Mark, it's the red in your hair," I smiled. "You're not dying."

"I went to the store and- and I seen a- shhh. Don't tell me girlf-wend," he snickered. "I seen a buttplug."

"Hm? Where was this?" I asked out of curiousity.

"McDonalds," he laughed. "And I seen a turtle too."

"Oh did you?"

"He laughed at me and I told him to get off of me and; the unicorn came and saved me!"

"Really? Unicorns must be super nice."

"No, he was a real bitch," Mark sighed.

"Mark, rest your eyes, okay?" I spoke. "Your mouth is gonna hurt tonight it you don't."

"Well, I wanna kiss my girlfriend tonight, so I will," he crossed his arms.

"And wipe off the blood on your lips."

He began to cry again. "Why are you making fun of me?"

"Do you want to kiss your girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Wipe your mouth so she doesn't think you're gross."

"I'm gonna cuddle her too," he said. "Imma do-" he looked out the window. "That's cool, can we buy it, wait, go back!"

"We can't."

"But I wanna! Imma do countless things to her," Mark rubbed his eyes, lifting his glasses up. And he kept them up. He cried, once again, "I-I'm blind! I can't see anything!"

"Go to sleep, we're almost home Mark. Put your glasses back on."

He kept feeling around looking for his glasses. "I-I can't find them," he kept whaling his arms.

"Your head Mark," I laughed.

He put them on and spotted the camera. "I'm on TV?"

"No, you're not on TV."

"I must be on TV. Hi guys, I'm Mark. I'm on Wheel of Fortune." I started snickering. "What's so funny?" Be sat there in silence. "Chica," tears streamed down his face.

"What about her?"

"She pooped on my bed."

"When?" I didn't recall this.

"I don't know," he mumbled.

And with slurring words, he fell asleep. Right as we entered the driveway. "Mark, get up, you can sleep inside," I opened his door shaking him. I helped him up and grabbed the camera, turning it off. "Let's go take a nap, okay?"

I opened the front door up and walked inside. Mark stood there as I let Chica outside to do her business. "Nap?"

"Yes Mark," I held his hand as we went upstairs. I made the bed look neat and helped him under the covers and snugged my way in there too, resting my head on his chest. "You can take a nap now," Chica hopped on the bed as well.

***

I woke up and Mark was up and gone. "Uh-oh, Mark?" I called for him looking around the room.

"I'm in the bathroom! My mouth hurts really bad!" He said. He poked his head out.

"Take the medicine they gave you, over on the nightstand, and then put some gause in your mouth," I said. Thank god he isn't high anymore.

"Then can I kiss you?"

If you have any requests, let me know!! Comment!
Comment-vote- and go on with your day!
So far (not requests-inspired once again) new ones are COMING! -Shy reader and Pokémon Go! (Although it might take a while for Pokémon, I need my own experience first and the server won't work.)

Trendy

y'all, this is from 2017, and im back in 2019, when he actually had his wisdom teeth taken out.

I done did predicted.