//Let Me Sleep

*Cardlinaudio does such an amazing job, BUT HE'S TO OLD, ESPECIALLY WITH A 14 YEAR OLD SON, still love him tho*

Short

I pushed Mark, it was eight in the morning and he promised he would make a video to tell his subscribers that he would be gone for a week; however, videos would still go up, pre-recorded videos. "Mark, get uuuup," I pushed him one final time.

He groaned, he went to turn around when I poked his neck. "Nooo," Mark said, facing his back towards me.

"Get up, " I exclaimed. "You and I have things to do."

"I know baby, but just like, five more minutes?"

"No! Get up you big oaf," I wrapped my arms around him.

"Doing that isn't going to get me out of bed," he chuckled, still have his morning voice in gear. "I'm going to sleep, let me sleep," he coughed and his voice grew deeper. "Let me sleep. Go away."

"Mark, don't you dare."

"I'm just going to close me eyes," he began. I wrapped my arms around him again. "Kissing my neck isn't going to do any better ms. (Y/N)." I did it anyways. "Okay, baby, okay okay," he laughed, trying to squirm away.

"Mark, hon, get up," I laughed. "Come ooon, Maaaarrk."

"Stop it," he dug his head into his pillow. I could see him closing his eyes again and his mouth was slightly agape. I slapped his back. "Babe!" He laughed and moved his body up. "I hate you! Just let me-"

I grabbed his face and pulled him in for kisses. I pulled away every few seconds to only replace my lips to his. "Please," I said, kissing him still.

I could feel him smile. "I hate you a little less now," he said. "And I guess I won't be getting any sleep any time soon," he sat up. He yawned.

He left the room putting a shirt on, leaving me changing into something as well. Mark and I have been going out for two years, and he wanted to dedicate a week to it. Mark sat in the recording room for ten minutes, recording the video of his. "Markimoo, done?"

"Yes," he chuckled. "I'll go make you some breakfast and then we can go to town."

I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."