//Uncle Mark

You're his niece, not his lover, okie.

The song doesn't have anything do with this, I know.

"Mark, make sure she is good, okay?" Marks brother smiled, passing his daughter over for the day.

"I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Yeah dad, I'm sure I'll be fine!" You snickered, walking into your uncle's house. It's not that you were naughty, you just did some weird stuff at the age of twelve.

"Bye (Y/N)," you're dad hugged you.

"Bye Dad."

The door closed. "So, Ethan, and Tyler are coming over," Mark smiled. "Guess what this means?"

"A game!" You smiled widely, you loved playing games and the only time you could is when you went to your Uncle Marks.

"Which one do you want to play?" He asked, walking her into a room full of games.

"Well, I've always wanted to play Resident Evil 7," you announced grabbing the game. "Please? It won't scare me, I promise."

"We can play it, just wait till the boys get here, alright?"

Shortly after, the boys came over. Ethan was close to your age, he was only fourteen. Tyler was older, in his early twenties. It wasn't hard to admit to yourself that you fancied Ethan, was a quiet and cute boy, polite too. Not to mention Mark knew his little secret he kept from you, but of course being your Uncle, be acted like a father as well, trying to turn Ethans heart away from you.

"Ready to play the game Ethan?" You asked, slightly punching his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Since when am I never ready to play a game? Brat."

"Oooo, such a tough and scary Ethan. What's gotten into you, puberty?" You asked, getting a blush from the boy.

"(Y/N), remember what your dad said?" Uncle Mark asked.

"Yes, I do."

You, Mark, Ethan and Tyler went into the recording room. Mark wanted to go live for his viewers, and he knew they adored you when you came over to play. "Hey everybody, we're playing some Resident Evil 7. I understand I've played it, but  (Y/N) really wanted to play it."

"Um, Uncle Mark, I think I need your help," you called. You were at the part where you had to fight 'daddy' in the garage. "I've literally tries this three times already."

Mark took the remote control. "Uncle Mark to the rescue."

"The great Uncle Mark."

You and the others played the game for a good three hours before ending it because of rage. The boys left.

"I've got to record Get Over It, do you want to watch?"

"Yesyesyes."

Mark turned the game on and the camera. "Hey everybody, it's Markiplier, and I'm here with my niece (Y/N), and today, we're playing-"

"You're playing."

"I'm playing, Get Over It," he paused. "Why don't you want to play?"

"Two people angry is too much anger, so I'll be here laughing, because that's what I do best, okay?"

"What if I swear?"

"Then you swear," I tilted my head back, looking at the bridge on my nose. "Sometimes y'all can't control that."

"You're absolutely right."

*yes, I know this is bad -_-*