// (LEMON joke)

I made a deal. I wanted a Momo imagine, and she wanted a lemon. So here we go I guess? I've never written one before but, let's go, lets not make this awkward! (trendycupcakeslover)

If you don't want to lose your innocence, you better skip this.

Aii-chan, I NEED YOU AT THE MOMENT, HUG MEH.

Best friends name- (b/f/n)

OKAY.

Mark and I were busy and couldn't see each other lately, which killed us more than you think. We missed watching movies together before bed, but all we do now when we get home is go to bed and then get up and go back out to our jobs, although he gets to stay home. I have to go somewhere else to record my videos, which I call, (B/f/n)'s beautiful, quiet, home. But today was a different story! After recording, I texted Mark letting him know I was coming home early.

Hey Mark, I'll be home in a bit :)
- (Y/N)

THANK GOD. I wanna do some stuff tonight
-Markimoo

What type of stuff? Like, good stuff ;)
-(Y/N)

ADMIN DOESN'T KNOW WTF SHE'S DOIN'.

You'll see ;)
-Markimoo

Way to leave me hangin' babe. I'll see you when I get home :*
-(Y/N)

K babe
-Markimoo

Admin personally doesn't like being called babe, because of reasons, not bad reasons, just weird ones XD. THIS ISN'T ABOUT HER SO LETS SHUT UP.

[call be babygirl]

I drove back home and walked inside. Mark was lighting candles the lead to the kitchen. "Awe fuck, you're early," he grumbled. "Might as well blow them all out," he blew out the four candles.

"Is this.. your surprise?" I asked. "Take out?"

"No, this is dinner. That thing," he winked, "is after dinner."

And as soon as we were done eating, Mark ran over to me and pulled me upstairs. We both landed on the bed. "I-is this the thing!" I asked as he was taking his shirt off.

Fuck, I won't take this seriously.

"You bet it is," he smiled as he towered over me giving my neck small and light kisses. He soon the unbuttoned my (f/c) shirt and was flashed another (f/c) item, my bra. "I've been waiting all week for this," Mark said as he continued from my neck and down to the landscape of my belly. My face was so flushed I didn't want to look down at him, until he decided to pull down other valuable items of mine, underwear and shorts!

"Mark! This isn't fair! You're not undressed," I growled looking down at him.

"I will, you need to be patient," he smiled. He took over my

FUCK ANNE. THE ADMINS JUST SUPPOSED TO READ THEM, NOT WRITE.

womenhood, letting me give out soft moans from the pleasure he was giving.

MY INNOCENCE. AII-CHAN HELP.

"You taste so sweet," he chuckled as he was taking this black pants off to show off the..

MUSHROOM TOP. OML.

Hard member that had been stuffed into his pants, like stuffing inside a turkey for three hours.

I'm trying to be funny, plz laugh.

He wasn't ready to do anything with it yet, but let the mouth whole of mine to take it over. And and as awkward as it sounds, it was awkward for me, when Mark would push my head down, causing me to choke.

This is like a failed lemon. Y'all love it tho, right?

He then slipped the masculine member inside me, and let me adjust to the pain. He thrusted harder at every moment causing me to crave more and more.

Until the admin got so damn scared she ran from her phone.

The end.

;,)