// Sweet Kisses and Cuddles

"Stop that, it tickles Mark!" I giggled as I tried escaping Marks tight grip on my waist. He continued to kiss my face and various places. "Quit!"

"But you're just so cute," he chuckled at me and dug his head into my neck forming us in a hug. He huffed, "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled and slowly rubbed his back.

The movie we had put in twenty minutes before, continued playing. "Do you wanna just cuddle tonight?"

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I smiled.

Mark pressed his lips against mine. "Okay, I'm going to go get some snacks from the store, then we can."

"Okay," I said. "But, you're not going like that, are you?" I pointed to the sweatpants he was wearing.

"I'll go put a sweater on. They'll understand it's late and I was lazy," he patted my head. "I'll see you as soon as I get home, alrighty?"

"See you soon," I said, making my way towards the couch. I lied down and pulled the covers over me as I watched the movie. But I soon didn't like the short length of the couch. "I'm taking this to the bedroom," I said grabbing the disc from the player. I went to our bedroom and put the disc in the player we had for the bigger TV. "Much better, and more room to move," I plopped down on the bed smiling. I slowly started to drift off into sleep.

Marks P.O.V

I unlocked the door to the house and stepped inside. As soon as I walked in, I had noticed that (Y/N) wasn't in the livingroom. "(Y/N), where are you at?" I spoke looking places. "You must be in the bedr-" I eye'd the girl lying in the bed sleeping. I placed myself next to her as I set the snacks on the night stand. "(Y/N), wake up," I knudged her a small bit.

"Oh...hey Mark," she yawned.

I kissed her forehead. "You must have gotten tired?"

"I'm sorry," she softly giggled into my chest. "I love you~," her voice sang.

"I love you too."

She crawled onto my lap and looked me in the eyes. "What did you get!?" She asked quickly. "I'm awake now; let me eat!" A smile appeared onto her face.

I grabbed the full bag and set it down on the bed next to me. "I've got butterfingers, twix, reeses, kit kats, m&m's, almond joys, and a bit mo-"

"(Favorite out of listed)!" She blabbered out. "Please!" I opened the package and opened the wrapper to an exposed (candy). "Feed me!"

I chuckled. "If you say so."

"I'll feed you too...isn't this supposed to be cute for couples anyways?"

"Do you think it is?" I pushed the (candy) into her mouth.

"I kernda fink its es," she continued chewing. "Excuse me."

"You're excused for your talking and chewing," I laughed.

Her cheeks grew red. "Now you have to eat the butterfinger," she unwrapped the candy as I held my mouth open, "there you go!"

As soon as I swallowed the butterfinger, I planted my lips onto (Y/N)'s. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you," I said.

"I wonder how many times we've said that today; I love you too Mark."

I snaked my hands around (Y/N)'s waist and held her tightly to my body. "Pull the cover over if you're cold."

She shivered and drew the covers over us. She kissed my nose and cheeks, and another placed amongst my face. "This is a payback from earlier," she smiled. She kissed my lips repeatedly.

"My legs are cold, but my torso, god," I sat up and took my sweater off and leaned back down underneath the blankets. "That's better."

She lied her head down on my chest and her hand sat there as well. "Mark?"

"Hm?" I hummed.

"You're the sweetest man I'll ever meet and stay forever with."

"I know," I sat there, proud of what she had said.

"Funny and silly, but caring and gentle."

My eyes softened at her words. "Thank you."

"Please don't leave me," she yawned.

"(Y/N), I will never leave you."

I am busy, busy, busy! School and life have created writers (and artists) block for me, but I hope to be over with it soon (knock on wood)!

Requests can be commented!

Just so you know, I've never been in a relationship, so these don't come from experience

But from books and movies.

TrendyCupcakes