// Shelter

This is something that I don't usually create, due to past depression, and they amount of a bitch I am (I cry over everything). Even though this is something I'm creating for the very first time, I hope you enjoy.

Angst & Death are involved.

She looked him square in the eyes and told him what was going on with her; she was scared, and so was he. Her (eye color) eyes filled with tears as she clung to him for dear life. "I don't want to die Mark; don't you dare forget me!" His eyes widened with sadness as he lied his hands on her head and back, trying to calm her demeanor.

"I don't want to lose you either (Y/N)," Mark tightly hugged her within his arms. "It won't take you away from me, you'll beat it!" He kissed her forehead softly. "Cancer will not take over."

"And how do you know that?" She asked, looking up at the mans face. "If I take another few falls, I may never walk again; be able to my hands up to play with your hair, or even sit up and eat!" She knew she had little time, but even not being able to just walk would make her happy, at least she would be alive.

Rhabdomyosarcoma:

A type of cancer that takes away the movement of your Muscles.

She sat silently in the hospital bed and thought about the conversation her best friend and her had almost a month ago. The man didn't visit her much and she knew why; he loved her deeply. Truth is, she loved him too.

She had received letters from her friends and read every single one:

Don't go.

Get Well.

See you soon.

I'll give you Shelter, like you've done for me, remember this (Y/N).

Then she broke

"We will perform a surgery on you, which could be fatal. Do you want to proceed?" The doctor asked her, while holding a clipboard and paper. "This is the only cure we can do, Miss. (L/N)."

"There's a chance it could work; I'm willing to go through this, even if I die."

The doctor nodded her head and gave (Y/N) the paper to sign. Her mother sat next to her and rubbed the middle of her back; tears had ran down her face and sniffles came from her nose. (Y/N)'s dad stood in the corner of room with his fingers holding the bridge of his nose, he then covered his face and crouched down. She was already making the people around her sad.

He shook his head and looked down at his phone, reading the decision that the fragile girl had made. "No matter how much time you have, I'll always support you. I came to see you because I'm angry, not at you, but at your disease. It's like it's trapping everyone in this bubble and forcing lumps of tears inside their throat, and not shedding any. If I could be the one with this, I would!"

She clenched her fists together and smiled, salty drops of water beaded her cheeks, ever so softly. "No, then I would be the one dying from a broken heart," she fished the words from her thoughts. "I would rather have my life taken away; your reputation is so much bigger than mine, people love you and know you better than me."

"Shut up!" Mark bursted.

"Mark.." she choked on the words that tried rolling off her tongue.

"I love you, and I can't have you!"

"Mark Edward, stop crying over me!"

"Hu-" She clutched the neck of his shirt and pulled him in for a long, soft, kiss.

"I'll be fine, okay?"

"How do you know?"

"You told me it won't take over," she giggled lightly.

But they were both wrong

She was taken to the surgery room, happy as ever. She had prayed the night before and she was sure she would make it. While Mark was at home, on a livestream; he sat in his chair playing Undertale, while she was off on a table. "Now before the game really starts, I want you all to pray, really hard. (Y/N), my best friend, has cancer and she is undergoing surgery at the moment, and I would love to hear her heart beating as soon as she left the room."

She was unable to walk.

"Before I leave, I want you to say those words you said a minute ago.."

"You're not leavi-"

"Just do it."

He paused. "I love you."

"Now that's better."

Please live.

Meanwhile, (Y/N)'s heartbeat was normal, and she was doing wonderful.

Then it was two hours into the game of Marks. Her heartbeat raised and slowed down quickly. "We need more oxygen and fluids!" The doctor hollered to the nurses sitting afar.

"But they're on the other side of the hospit-"

"Do it now!" The doctor screamed. The doctor was scared, and she asked herself how. "She's my favorite, I wanted to prove I could do this!" Tears rolled down her cheeks and they stained the white cloth that covered her face. "And I want her to marry that boy!" The nurses raced out of the room and went to go fetch the materials. The doctor was now spending the last bit of time left performing CPR. "Don't you dare!" she yelled. She watched the meter drop down to zero and heard the long sound of a beep.

She walked out of the room. (Y/N)'s mom had had read her mind very quickly. "No.."

"I would like to tell Mark, myself, what happened. Please.."

The deceased girls dad handed his phone to the doctor. "Go right on ahead, I don't think we would be able to do it ourselves."

She took a deep breath and pushed the call button.

Mark paused the game and answered the phone. "Hello?" his voice was full of happiness.

"She-" the doctor stopped. "She's gone Mark."

Right then, his world was turned upside down. His livestream was watching the sobs he was giving; even worse tears from his eight million mark. "Hey guys, bye bye."

The camera shut off.

"I will always be in your heart, so don't cry."

"How can I not?"

I AM DONE (comment if you cried, cause I did while writing this, not kidding).

Trendy