// Pepsi or Coke (light fluff)

"Which pop (I live in a state where they say a lot of things differently; soda, as most people would call it) do you prefer?" I asked, looking at Mark. "Coke or Pepsi?"

"A glass of you would be fine," he smirked.

"I'm being serious, Coke or Pepsi?"

"Choose for me."

"Well I like (diet) Coke."

"Then I want a Pepsi."

"I didn't buy any," I laughed.

"Well you little sheit," he chuckled. "I still want a glass of you."

"Maybe later," I smiled. "When we don't have guests." Knocks were heard from the door. "Speaking of guests."

Mark went and opened the door. He smiled widely and let them all in, they included: Jack (Sean), Ethan, and Tyler. "Hey guys, how're you doin'?

"Pretty good," Ethan laughed.

They all sat in the living room and started playing the live stream they had planned together.

"Coke or Pepsi?" Mark asked to the boys and the live stream.

The answered their favorites and Mark decided he's say the same as me. "(Y/N) didn't buy Pepsi because she doesn't like it (it taste very bland to me, but I'll still drink it.)."

The boys laughed and went on with their game.

Soon they all had left and it was just Mark and I. "So, how was the game?"

Mark grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to where his lips could touch mine, and travel lower as he wanted. His lips traveled to my lightly defined jawline and my neck. "You promised."

"I didn't promise. Now answer me."

"It was good."