//Movie

Look who finally got her shit done from months ago

Mark put the popcorn bucket in the seat next to him. It was the middle of a horror movie at the theater. His arm wrapped around me. It was becoming gorey, and I grabbed onto Mark's jacket, snuggling my face into it. "It's okay," Mark chuckled softly.

Mark and I were on our third date. I whimpered as a jumpscare showed on the screen. "Mark, why'd we have to come and see this?" I asked in a whisper, looking up at him.

I could hear his breath hitch. Our faces were so close that our lips could touch if they wanted to.

"Now, this isn't a romance movie," and older man poked Mark's shoulder. "Do that after the movie."

Mark backed away, but kept his arm around me.

"I will never go see a scary movie in theaters again," I announced, throwing my cup away. 

"That just tell's me that you're a big ol' baby!" Mark chuckled.

"Says the one who can't even kiss me!" I referred back to the man that was behind us. "I'm kidding, you probably weren't going to do that anyways," I laughed.

Mark and I stayed in the warmth of the theater before heading outside to his car. It was winter this time around, and everything outside was cold. "Here, have my jacket," Mark put his coat over me as we raced over to the car, fortunately not falling. We got into the car, and Mark started it up, blasting heat into the atmosphere. 

"Ah, that feels really nice," I settled down into my seat, adjusting to the temperature. I smiled, "how about we hit up a Wendy's or something?"

"Two frosties and two French fries as well please," Mark said into the speaker.

"Well, cold ice cream on a cold night, sounds nice," I propped my feet on the dash.

"Can we talk about something?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" I asked, putting the dunked fry into my mouth.

"Who was your first kiss?" He asked.

I looked out the window and laughed. "No one."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I've never been kissed by anyone."

"But you're really pretty, I thought you had boyfriends before me?"

"Mark, we've been best friends for five straight years and you think I've gone out with someone before?" I raised a brow. "No."

"Bullshit."

"I'm not kidding!" A giggle escaped my mouth. "I haven't!"

Mark drove me home that night. "Hey, goodnight."

"Goodnight Mark."

"(Y/N), you can tell me when you're ready."

I waved as I got to the stairs.

He started his car. "Wait Mark!" I ran to the car. "Let me say one last thing."

"Hm?" He put his arm on the door.

I leaned down and my lips pressed against his. "Thank you for tonight, see you tomorrow."

"So, how was your date?" I walked in as Amy wrapped me into a blanket.

"It was nice."

"How nice?" She questioned, giggling.

"Very nice," I smiled.

"That kiss was nice, wasn't it?"

"Sh-shut up you asshole!"

"Loser!"