How You Met (Part 4)

Suggestion/Request by: @I_write_so_what

I will make it a tad bit different, and I hope you don't mind sweetheart!

I was woken up at 8 in the morning by the sound of shuffling in the the apartment next to me. I knew someone was moving in, but this early? I groggily got up and started to brew some coffee. I walked out to the next apartment and knocked on their door. It quickly opened up to a man taller than me; however, still in range, not a 6 foot man. He brushed his hair back. "Hi," he smiled.

I shook my head. His eyes were mesmerising, and his voice was as deep as a fantasy man. "Um, hello. Could you quiet down a tad bit with your unpacking?" I said as politely as possible. "I don't mean to sound like I'm mad, it's just, really early," I averted my eyes.

He was already looking in his apartment like someone was in there, "I'll try," he said, and then shut the door.

"Dick." I walked back to my apartment and grabbed the brewed coffee and poured it into a cup, along with a table spoon and a half of sugar, and salted caramel chocolate cream poured in as well. I stirred, but looked over at my wall when I heard a pound and a giggily voice shout out a weird name for a person. "It sounded like he was talking to a small child.

I walked back over. "Pounding, really?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but my do-, I mean, I accidentally tripped."

"You are a liar," I smirked. "That's nice to know."

He knew I was joking and chuckled. "Then you are a bitch."

"Nice to meet you, penis."

"Nice to meet you, vagina."

Months went by, where we continually called each other names. I learned his name from him inviting me for coffee, and was afraid of me getting mad that he had a dog, a sweet dog, named Chica. It was like we became best friends. But Mark then got really brave in front of me when a man began to flirt with me at a nearby pub. "Sorry but, she's mine," he pecked my lips, and pulled me closer to his body. My cheeks got warm, and I couldn't believe he did that. "Let's go back home." We walked back home, and Mark slipped his fingers through mine, and kept real silent through the rest of the walk to the apartments. We walked in his and he took a seat. "I'm sorry," he said, looking down at his hands.

"It's, um, okay," I said, also looking down. He bit his lower lip, and his eyes looked up at me as if lust had beaten it's way inside of him. He got up, and walked his way over to me, and put his hands on my hips, as he pulled me in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad I met you," I said softly. Mark always played soft music, and it had closed up all the other sounds around us as he hugged me back.

"Is it too early for me to say I love you?" he chuckled, pulling me in closer.

"She broke up with you huh?"

"You know about Amy?"

"I have friends," I giggled.

"She did, and I had a rough time, but I met someone who I love more," he chuckled, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're a wonderful guy," I breathed in and breathed out. "You know that? I don't know what I would do without you if you ever left me."

"If I go to Pax, you're coming with me," he chuckled, pulling away.

"I'm going with you where ever you go," I smiled. "And if I don't, it's because you were being a jackass."

"You're such an ass," his cheeks became red.

"I know," I smiled, kissing him softly.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

More pictures my beauts

Bob- (terrible)

Kathryn and Amy-