// One Night Stand

I almost added a picture of Ryan and oml, it was so cute. I almost added it because it looked like Mark at first and then I was like "HOLY FUCK?" Anyways, I am only 16, so, I do not know exactly what happens with a one night stand (nor do I ever want to). I have never drank, done drugs or ANYTHING. I am sorry I am an innocent child who just tries acting cool.

Oh, and I don't have to work anymore (I wasn't fired, it was just a summer thing)!

I opened my eyes to see a man laying next to me. I knew exactly what kind of situation I was in at that moment. But I couldn't convince myself to sit up; the man next to me looked so, handsome, as he layed there. His lips were barely touching together and he breathed very lightly. The hair on his head left some strands on his forehead, creating an irresistable face, and his facial hair was light. I then finally sat up, feeling the hangover. I usually didn't drink as much, but last night I was stressed and ended up drinking. I could see my clothes sitting on the floor and I sighed. I turned around and saw the man was still sleeping, so I hurriedly put my clothes on. I grabbed my phone, from within my pocket, as well. There were many pictures of the man and I. He was smiling in all of the pictures, and I eventually swiped to one where we were kissing. I was ashamed, because I don't know who he is. I rubbed my face and just sat there, waiting for him to wake. The bed then creeked. "Um, I'm sorry," he exclaimed. "I must have brought you home last night; I don't remember anything."

"It's okay," I said, pushing my hair back. "I don't remember anything either.."

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I can kinda tell by the way, I'm, you know, naked, that we must have had a little fun last night.."

I chuckled at his statement. "I'm fine. I mean, I can feel it, but I'm okay. As long as I had fun last night, I'll be okay. I've just been stressed lately."

"Can I ask why?"

I hesitated. "My boyfriend cheated on me, and the only solution I could think of, was to drink, I guess," I turned to face him. "But I'm not an alcoholic."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I would cheat on someone as pretty as you are," he smiled.

"I'm annoying," I said, making circles with my fingers into the bed. "I apparently claimed I wanted too much attention. Probably because he wasn't there, but instead with another girl the whole time. My dad really liked him too, until I told him about what happened."

"My ex girlfriend was cheating on me too," he said. "We broke up a while ago, but I think his name was like, Brandon, or something?"

"Coincidence? His name was Brandon."

"My exes name was Amy (no hate, i love her)."

"Were we meant for each other?" I asked, jokingly. "That was both of their names."

He chuckled. "I think I've fallen in love with you already, and I've technically just met you this morning."

I smiled. "I'm (Y/N)."

"I'm Mark," he smiled back.

"Maybe we should fall in love."