Teacher!Mark x Café!Reader PART 2

Someone said that there should be a part 2, SO HERE WE GO ON THIS CRAZY TRAIN Y'ALL. I'm not southern.

Mark and I have been together ever since that late night incident. Which was actually like, four days ago.

Today was Wednesday, my only day off during the week, other than Saturday and Sunday. I woke up with the sunshine shining brightly into my eyes, it was currently eight o' two when I looked over at the digital clock. I rubbed my tired eyes and sat up looking over to the note Mark had left me on the bed.

I bought you a muffin, but the only way you can get it is too come by the school and see me sweetie ;) :*
-Markimoo-

I smiled at the words he had left me and decided to get ready. I didn't know what exact time his lunch was, but this is urgent, I need those muffins he gets me.

P.S.
Cassie knows that we're together now and I made her make my coffee. She figured everything out herself when I said I was with you last Saturday night.
Xoxo lovely, don't hate me

I giggled. Now, on to actually start our day!

I wore a t-shirt, in which said (Favorite Quote or Meme I guess), and a pair of skinny blue jeans with my black converse boots. I grabbed the keys to my car and drove onward to the highschool, but what's his room number?

I slid my phone into my pocket as I got out of the car, locking the doors. I entered the school and went straight to their office. "Hello, could you tell me the number to Mark Fischbachs room please?" I asked.

"Just fill a visitor form right there and place the sticker on your chest as soon as you are done. His room is 205. Are you a parent or anything? You look too young."

"I am not a parent, I'm Marks girlfriend. He said that if I come by, I can get the muffins he always gets me," I smiled.

"Are you the girl that works at (CAFÉ)?!" Her smile widened. "We've heard so much about you! He always blabs on how much he wanted to ask you on a date!"

"Is that so?" I smiled at the women in front of me. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem, young lady."

I walked towards the two hundred wing and popped my head in the window seeing him teach kids, fortunately, he actually had one of my cousins in his class, which (He/She) saw me and smiled, causing Mark to look over. He came over and opened the door for me. "Did you sleep in or something?"

"Well yeah, I get up at five just to go to work, it's my day off," I whispered.

"Students, this is Ms. (L/N), my girlfriend," Mark announced.

"Nice too meet you all," I gave a small smile. "Except  (cousin name), I know you already."

"You're a jerk (Y/N)," (c/n) chirped with a giggle.

"Now that's not cool!" I exclaimed. "Now Mark, where's my muffin?"

"Over there," he pointed to his desk with stacked papers.

I walked over and grabbed the bag, "shank you!" I hugged him before leaving. "See you later."

"Ba-bye, peasant," (c/n) chirped another word.

"I'll beat you at the next holiday party there is," I pointed.

I walked out eating the muffin.

I never thought he would love me forever though, not until (birth month), three years later.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear (Y/N)! Happy Birthday to you!" Cassie, and Mark had sang while we sat at a table in (CAFÉ).

"Thank you so much!" I smiled happily. "(Favorite cake), right?"

"Yes ma'am!" Cassie laughed.

"Blow out the candles!" Mark smiled as he rubbed my back. "Make the best wish."

"I can't wish for anything, I already have what I've always wanted!" I blew out the candles set in front of me.

Cassie poked my shoulder with her hand over her mouth, "look behind you."

I turned around and seen a man down on one knee and a ring sitting in a black, velvet, box. "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

"Mark I," tears fell down my cheeks. "Mark, yes!" A smile broke out on both of our faces as he hopped up and hugged me. "Now, I have everything that I ever wanted!"

"Well isn't that good to hear!" Cassie smiled over to us.

"Let's cut the cake!" I shouted Cassie who had the knife.

"Okay," she said cutting out a corner.

"Nmm. This cake is really, really, good!" I nodded in pleasure.

☆☆☆

"Bye bye!" I said holding onto Marks hand as we left, with the other hand with a box full of cake.

Mark slithered his hand around my waiste and pulled the umbrella over us. "I love you," he said kissing my forebead.

"I love you too," I leaned on his shoulder.

As we reached m- our house and unlocked it to let our cold selves in. "Burr!" Mark shivered.

"Sure is cold," I nodded.

"Want me to warm you up?"

It might be short, but that's only because I'm tired as hell and couldn't THINK STRAIGHT.

Any requests? Just leave a comment!

TrendyCupcakes