How You Met (Part 3)

Suggestion/Request by: @panickingfischbachs

I walked into the game shop with my nephew (name) who really wanted to get a new game for when he comes over to my house. He was only five, but he loved playing the games I had, but he was just a little burned out on some of them. (Nephew's Name) walked up to the counter and asked if they had any games that had to do with Mario. "We have Mario Kart, but someone just bought the last one for today, I'm sorry."
The man next to us looked at us and then looked back at his game. "You want Mario Kart, right?" He bent down to my nephews height.

"Yessir, but they said it isn't there anymore," he sighed. "And my Aunt said she'd buy me the game I wanted."

"How about I give you the game," he looked up at me. "And say to your Aunt that she's very pretty."

"Aunt (Y/N), he gave me the game! An-and, he said you were pretty."

I smiled. "Well thank you."

"I'm Mark, by the way," he set his hand out.

"I'm (Y/N)," I shook his hand.

"Um, well, I outta be going," Mark smiled.

"Hey mister, why don't you come home and play the game with me," my nephew asked.

"It's not proper for a stranger to go to another strangers house," he smiled. "Unless your Aunt wants to get to know me."

"Are you desperate, or something else?"

"I went to college with you for a year," he chuckled. "I thought you looked familiar, so I had to get a name for your face."

"Oh, so you're Mark Fischbach then," I smirked. "You were the childish technology man weren't you?"

"Yup."

"You really had a glow up, not that you weren't cute back then," I giggled.

"Compliment?"

"Yes."

"Can we go then?" (N/N) asked.

Mark and I looked at each other. "Yeah."

"God you're cute."

"Then marry me?"