//Trauma

I've decided to do something similar, so please don't hate me.

Mark brought me to the old house I used to live in, where I thought I was safe, and my parents didn't have to worry. "The neighbors gave me keys, just for the day," he exclaimed. "I understand you've coped with this and you're passed it, but-"

"You knew I feared this house, " I smiled. "It's fine, we're together, you deserve to know."

We stepped into the house and all that hit me was the previous smell of the people who used to live here afterwards. I stepped into the old bedroom of mine, where I could only imagine the guys face. "Here?"

"Yeah," I said. "I can barely see it now, since I've moved on," I walked to the window. "He climbed through my window and quickly locked my door, like he had been waiting to do this for months on end. My bed was in that corner, and I only had a dim light on."

"And then he did just that.." Mark said.

"I waited till my parents got home when it happened, because I was too scared that if I called them, they wouldn't believe me. They informed the police right away, and they investigated my body, along with my bedroom. He was too dumb and left finger prints everywhere," I chuckled.

"What about Heidi? Aren't you thankful for her?"

"I love her with all my heart, but I don't love that I had her with someone who raped me, and other women. Heidi is the only reason I wanted to get over it, I didn't want her to grow up with a depressed mother."

"But just because this happened, this doesn't mean I don't love you," Mark walked up to me. "I believe this has made you stronger."

"Because it has," I smiled. "I'm comfortable being around you and other men, I know how did defend myself now, and I am willing to start a family with you."

"I want to start a family with you," Mark brought his lips to mine. "And no matter what, Heidi will always be my little angel too," he smiled. "I want to marry you, and adopt Heidi."

"Isn't that something you should say somewhere else?" I chuckled. "But that sounds nice, really nice."

Mark thanked the neighbors and gave the keys back. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."