// Pocky and Confessions

(B/F/N) glared at me as I said no to her question. "I'm not kissing on someone who doesn't like me back," I laughed. "I'll do it if he asks, sure," I cracked up even more.

"Whaa, who said anything about kissing?!" They said innocently.

"You better not even start that with me."

"Tell you what, I'll give you this box, and then see what happens when you eat that around him," they wiggled their eyebrows.

"You're one weird fuck, aren't you?" I asked. "I'll just eat these in general, since they're good by themselves," I squinted my eyes.

Later on that day, I went over to Mark's house, since it was the last day of college, for me anyways. "Hello," he opened the door and let me inside. "Graduation, here you come," he smiled at me, handing me a box of Pocky.

"Hm, that's funny?" I giggled. (B/F/N) gave me some Pocky earlier, but thank you, it means more snacks!"

"D-did you? Oh."

"Why, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Do you want something to drink? Coffee, tea, (favorite/drink), water?"

"(F/D) please and thank you!" I sat down on the couch. Here it goes you filthy piece of shiz. I bit into the chocolate covered pretzel. "These taste so good," I said in awe. "I haven't had these in forever!"

"Hey, you know there is a game to that, right?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, the one to see who gets most of the Pocky stick?"

"Yeah, er, that one," his face turned a deep red; as did mine. "Do you want to play?"

"Um, I don't mind..."

Mark put the drink on the coffee table and grabbed the over end of the Pocky stick. "Theady?"

"Yeah."

I took a large bite, and so did the handsome man in front of me. We went slowly, until Mark let go. "I like you," he blurted out. "Like, like you, like you," he averted his gaze. "A little too much."

I pretended like I didn't hear him and put another Pocky into my mouth. He grabbed the other end quickly, and nibbled very quickly, and now, we were only centimeters apart from each other's lips. "I like you too," I said, with the pretzel still in my mouth. Mark reached my lips and kissed me very genuinely. "I like you a lot."

"I love you."