A True Kinky Lemon (mark x reader lemon)

Your POV

I smiled as i was thrown to the bed. He looked at me with lust in his dark chocolate brown eyes. I blushed and smiled as i turned from him.

"Don't hide from me baby~" he said huskily as he crawled over to me. He kissed me deeply and i melted. I was gently pushed over as he crawled on top of me. I ran my hands along his arms and to his hair making him shiver.

His lips smirked against mine as he kissed me.   I smiled as he pulled off and unbuttoned his flannel slowly. He smirked and threw it somewhere as he revealed his muscles and old scar.

I sighed as his warm body was pressed against mine again and his soft lips found their way to my neck. I moaned softly as he left small bites and purple marks on my neck. Claiming me.

He pulled away along with my shirt exposing my hot skin to the cold air. He smiled as he ran his large hands along my soft stomach and i shivered. He sat me up and pulled me to his lap so he could continue kissing my collarbone and neck.

His hands made their way slowly behind my back and to my bra. I felt the pressure be released from my chest as he unclasped it. The straps fell from my shoulders and he slipped it off gently. Revealing my chest to him.

I blushed of embarrassment and tried to cover myself. He grabbed my wrists gently and looked at me. "Don't hide baby. You're beautiful. I love you~" he whispered. I smiled and let him move my hands.

He pushed me over again and straddled me. I felt his ever growing bulge in his pants.  I blushed as i felt his warm breath on my hot skin. I shivered as he left soft kisses along my chest and moaned as his hands wrapped each mound of flesh.

He chuckled lowly as he began to nibble and suck on each nipple. He pulled away making me pout. He smirked again and stood. He unbuckled his belt slipping it off in one movement. He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. They fell to his ankles.

I blushed as i scanned his body. He smiled and pulled me by my ankles to the end of the bed. He smiled as he walked his fingers along my thighs until they made it to my pants button.

He unbuttoned and unzipped quickly as he slipped them off. He spread my legs and i felt his breath on my thighs. I blushed as what he was gonna do. He smirked before his tongue snaked slowly from his mouth and to the thin fabric covering my core.

His tongue flicked along my clit and i moaned. He chuckled against my sending a tingly feeling through my nerves making me moan again and shiver. He smirked and i felt his two fingers press against the fabric where my entrance would be.

He hooked his fingers around my underwear and brushing his knuckles against my core. He smirked as he ripped them off. I blushed deeply and he smiled. He blushed lightly as he moved back in. 

He flicked his tongue st my clit making me flinch lightly. I bit my lip as he continued now fully kissing, licking, and sucking. I moaned again as he pushed two fingers into my entrance and made a come hither motion.

I moaned loudly as he sped up the thrusting of his fingers. I felt a knot starting to form in my lower stomach as he continued. I shivered and arched my back as i moaned his name as my orgasm hit me.

He pulled away and i panted heavily. He smiled as he licked his lops and hand. He walked over to the night stand and pulled out a bandana, pink handcuffs and a condom.

I gulped as he put the handcuffs on the bed and connected them to my wrists. I watched as he put the blindfold on me and i was now blind. (Run) i heard the opening of a package and a soft sigh.

"Ready to have your world rocked baby~?" He asked. I chuckled and smirked. "Yes officer." I said.  He chuckled as i felt his weight on the bed. His fingertips ran lightly along my thighs as he picked my legs up and set them down. "I have a new friend i want you to meet." He said.

I rose a brow. "Whats his name?" I asked. I felt him smirk. "Spike." He said i thought for a moment. "Sounds like a dog. Did you get another?" I asked.  "Nope. But he'll leave you panting." He said. 

I rose a brow. "Does that mean he's yo-" i was swiftly cut off as he pushed in. I pulled on the handcuffs and they clanked together. I felt his gentle hands on my hips as he pulled me closer.

He pushed in and waited for me to adjust. I gave a nod and he began to slowly thrust. Small moans and breaths left us as the room became hotter. He pulled closer to me and i felt his breath on my chest again.

He kissed along my chest and went back up to my lips kissing me deeply. We began to pant a little louder and our moans were audible as he sped up. The bed began to creak lightly as he did.

I moaned loudly as he pulled away and nearly pounded me. I had a tight grip on the handcuffs and my legs wrapped around his waist as he continued. "Mm mark~!" I moaned. He chuckled and continued and went rougher as the bed shook violently against the wall.

I smiled as i heard him starting to make his moans louder. "Ahh (y/n)~!" He sighed. I was getting close and so was he. He began to slow down and get sloppy as we panted loudly.

I felt him twitch as he came. I screamed as i followed. He panted as he collapsed on my chest. He took off the soaked blindfold and pulled out. He threw away the condom and uncuffed me. I fell onto the bed and looked at him. "Such a beast." I breathed. He laughed lightly and covered us up. "Only for you~" he said. He held me close and i smiled. "I love you Marky." I said. "Love you more baby girl." He said.

Ha beat that Trendy! Hows that for kinky. I am victorious. Someone hand me champagne! Well see ya later dudes. trendycupcakeslover out!.... Don't you dare delete this
either.... (1,113 words)