How You Met (Part 10)

Suggestion/Request by: @Princess_Dean--

I saved all of my money for this day. Well, it could have happened any day, but that doesn't sound dramatic. Anyways, I saved it all for this day. Today was the day, I went and bought the entire Cards Against Humanity game, expansions and all.

I walked out of the store, struggling to keep all of the pieces in my hands, because they had ran out of bags. I knew, that I could try to get to my car in one go.

I could barely see what was in front of me, all I knew is that I bumped into someone as I fell down, the game tumbling onto me. I laughed. "Ma'am, I'm so sorry," a muscular man put his hand put for me. I blushed heavily. He b egan to pick up the game. "I wasn't paying any attention."

"No, it's fine, I couldn't really see where I was going," I said, helping his pick up my game.

He chuckled. "Nice big black box ya got there."

I awkwardly laughed back. "I'm sorry, I'm (Y/N)."

"I'm Mark."

"Do you, um, want to play this game with me and a few of my friends?"

"Sure, that sounds nice," he smiled.

"Good."

Hours later Mark and I went back to my house, finding my friends at the door. I unlocked the house as Vinnie came up to me smiling. "Who's this?" She asked.

"We bumped into each other and I thought it would be nice if I invited him, for a thank you for helping me, ya know."

I went and sat on the couch and Mark sat next to me.

"Two children died by _______, by doing _______."

"Um, two children died by crapping themselves, by doing squats."

I shook my head. "Wow."

1 year later

"And boy does chicken taste good," I announced to my boyfriend.

"And a pet named Steve."

"We already have Chica. We're not getting anything to name it Steve."

"Awe."