// Singing

"Wise men say," I began. The lyrics to this song meant so much to me, especially when Mark and I listened to it together.

"Only fools rush in," we smiling, singing in unison. His harmony was lovely, or, irresistable, I should say.

"But I can't help," he smiled.

"Falling In Love with you," we both sang together.

"Oh gosh I love that song," I smiled. "It always reminds me of our, what, thirtieth  date or something."

"It was our first," he chuckled. "We went with a couple of friends to a restaurant and they said, 'whatever song is playing is your guys' song'. And coincidentally, this played."

"Thank god it wasn't something else," I laughed.

"Like, a river flows, surely to the sea."

"Darling, so it goes, some things, are meant to be," I smiled.

"Helo, the smol bean is here now for your entertainment," Ethan walked into the house. "How is my almost married couple doing?"

"Dude, we're not even engaged yet," Mark said, putting his hand on my inner thigh.

"Yet?" I giggled.

"Yet."

"Well, what do you want to do today?" Ethan asked.

"Why don't we sing?" I asked. "Please? Or, we could do a 'Try Not To Laugh' video, with all the stuff, ya know."

"Lets do a try not to laugh thing, I doubt Ethan would want to sing."

"And I didn't bring my uke, so," he pouted.

Mark, Ethan, and I grabbed hilarious items from our storage room. The room that doesn't get any heat or cold air.

"Hello everybody, here we have with us, Ethan, and my fiance, (Y/N). We went into the storage to get all of this stuff, and this stuff will be used to do a Try Not to Laugh type of thing. Anyways, we will be able to touch, since their is only three of us. And Ethan..:

"What?" he said innocently.

"Don't. Touch. Her. In places you know you're not supposed to be touching her. Only, I can." I may have blushed madly, knowing Mark would have Kathryn edit it later to where it zooms in on me. "Anyways, lets start."

Ethan put some water into his mouth and stood there waiting for us to put the timer on for two minutes. Mark grabbed the whiteboard and began to act as if he was drawing him, spreading his thumb and forefinger apart like an artist. "OooOooOoOOooOo," I looked at it.

"Ethan, is this what you usually look like?" he turned it around where Ethan rolled his eyes and put his thumbs up.

I grabbed a wig that looked like it belonged on a troll. I bent my back, "WhaT Is uP my CrANKy CrEW," I announced, making Mark and Ethan both laugh. 

Later that night, Mark began to sing again. "Shall I stay, would it be a sin

Because I, can't help, falling in love with you."

I know it's short, I'm just a little blocked and I have to get things done :p.