// A Prince looking for his Princess

Mark looked around for a girl that would just sit and talk, or stand up and dance when he wanted to. Smile at him for him, not because he's a Prince.

"You're not going to find a wife slumping around in the Castle all day," Mark's Mother spoke laughing. "How about that girl you met the other day?"

"No Mom. There's this girl, when I was younger, that I liked. Or still do, but she's not royal," Mark clasped his hands together.

"Who?"

"Remember (Y/N)?"

"Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry she had to leave our home. But Mark, I'm sure there's a lady you'll really like. A royal lady in fact."

Mark sighed. "I wish I could have told her that I wanted her."

"We'll have a ball. Where all ladies can come and enjoy a night. And you can pick out a lady."

Mark wasn't interested; however, his mother would ag him on.

Your location

"(Y/N), did you hear that the Castle is having a ball for Mark!? I think you should go since you haven't seen him in such a long time!" (B/F) smiled.

I huffed. "We don't live within the village anymore, we can't go."

"It doesn't say anything about that. We're going, whether you like it or not; whether they like it or not."

(B/F) pulled me into her bedroom. "It's so far away," I moaned.

"We'll get someone to drive us there."

She pulled out the most beautiful, puffy, (f/c) dress out of her closet and pushed me into trying it on. "Is it tonight?" I asked.

"Yuppers. That's why you have no choice. I'll be wearing this one," she pulled out a simple dress.

I sighed. "Really?"

"Yes!"

(B/F)'s mom straightened my hair and we left in a car that was picking up girls for this ball. "Ladies, if you know anyone by the name of (Y/N), please tell the Prince," the chauffeur said, tilting his glasses.

"Yessir," (B/F) shoved me.

"Yeah."

"He would really like to see her."

Minutes later, we were at the Castle. Many people were rushing in and asking for me. Many of the villages people cared for the Prince, and the respected him. "We might want to get up there before people find you as a reward to meet the Prince."

"Please."

I was pulled through the crowd to the top stairs and rushed inside where the Castle stayed Silent. "Hm, I thought people would be in here," (B/F) rubbed her chin.

"We went into the wrong door. This is the door to the Queen," I walked down the hallway and noticed the big red doors at the end. "Let's go see her."

We began walking the hallways even further, reaching the doors. I knocked. "Hello? Who is it?"

"It's Miss. (L/N)," I said, opening the door.

The women's eyes before me widened. "Oh, I have to go push you out to Mark!" She got up from her seat.

"Can I help push?" (B/F) asked.

"Certainly."

Both women began pushing me into the ballroom. "No!"

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"Sweetheart!"

Mark turned around and noticed me being pushed. "Who's this mom?"

"Behold, (Y/N)!"

The while ballroom was quiet. "(Y/N)?" Mark began to smile. "You look amazing, I'm surprised I didn't recognise you, but I do now," he came closer. "I missed you so much!" He hugged me and twirled us around in a circle. His lips softly layed upon mine. "You didn't forget my promise, did you?"

"I kind of..did," I averted my eyes with blushing cheeks.

"Well! Hm!" He chuckled. "You're still my Princess," he whispered, "but."

"Hm?"

"I thank you all for coming! And I hope you enjoy your night. The love that I've been searching for has finally returned and I am grateful. (Y/N) and I made a promise when she left, that was if she ever cane back, I'd Marry her," this promise came back to memory.

"Dad figured out you're a Prince.."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"I have to move and not see you..."

"Oh.."

"Mark, will you keep this promise?"

"Forever," he smiled. His lips pressed against mine very softly.

"If I ever come back, make sure to marry me, so I can see you everyday," my cheeks were red.

"I'd be glad to keep that promise."

"(Y/N), will you marry me? To see me everyday?"

I looked around at all of the respectful, smiling people. "Mark...of course."

I'm not good with Prince and Princess shit. Sorry not sorry.

Trendy