// Comic-Con

An idea made by Trendy because she thought it would be cool, but it's not, so yeah. Enjoy this crappy imagine.

I was a Youtuber that was doing her first cosplay! Except, I didn't want to cosplay as any ol' character from a TV show, but my favorite YouTuber, Mark Fischbach. Except I dyed my (H/L), (H/C) hair, his dark brown, blackish, color and added the red strip through the middle, with a professionals help of course. There was also another catch, I had a booth of my own, number 15. My friend (Friends Name) was helping out with posters to sign and coming with me. "(F/N)? Are you ready to go?" I asked as I threw on my red t-shirt.

"Yeah, I'll be in the car in a minute," (she/he) said getting finished in the hotel bathroom.

"Okay," I opened the door and walked down to the car.

I waited until (F/N) ran to the car. "Okay, I'm not going to tell you, but when we get there you're going to freak the fuck out," (she/he) explained.

"Um..okay?" I replied.

Marks Pov

I had already arrived at L.A's Comic-Con. Fans had kept commenting on the video I posted about going, that was to dress up as my favorite YouTuber. No one had really known about this, but (YouTube Name) was my favorite, I mean (Y/N). "Dude, guess who's number 16?" Wade asked looking up at me.

"Um, me."

"I mean 15!"

"Who is it?" I asked unamused.

"Nevermind," Wade said smiling. "You'll see." Fans started to walk up and ask me questions, and get pictures and posters.

I turned my phone on and started a livestream on FaceBook (hes been doing that a lot lately! I likey). "Hello everybody! Um, I'm here at comic-con and seeing a lot of you guys," I smiled at the camera. "I'm number 16 if you wanna see me." I looked up for a few minutes and saw a girl with a box and a bag, the girl looked familiar. She went into number 15's booth and pulled out a sign that said (YT/N). "Do you guys know who I'm cosplaying as?" Everyone crowded her booth.

Your Pov

"(Y/N), that's it! Look to your left!" (F/N) pointed over to number 16. "It's  Markimoo," (F/N) wiggled their eyebrows.

I gawked at the sight. "I'm going to go get his autogragh," I stood up to quickly and blacked out for a few seconds. "Blah! Stood up to fast!" I brought one of my posters as well. I stood in the medium length line. "It feels like this is gonna take forever!" I said to the person in front of me, in which was (F/N). "I TOLD YOU TO WATCH THE BOOTH."

"But I asked Wade to."

I looked over. "How in the heck?"

"I'm nice."

"That's mean."

"I make friends easily."

"That's not funny."

Five minutes later, I had finally got to Mark. "Hey!"

I took a deep breath. "I'm a very big fan, it's nice to meet you!" I smiled. "Now is it alright if I get an autogragh?" I asked.

"It's nice to meet you too, (Y/N). You can have my autogragh, if I can have yours," his smile was priceless.

"Do you watch me or something?" I asked as I signed the poster for him.

"You're my favorite. I cosplayed as you, well, the Male (YT/N)," Mark chuckled. "I can tell you cosplayed as me."

"Well I didn't know we were going to be this close!"