// College

{EDIT}

[I think you get the point from 2020 perspective]

"(Y/N)...wake up," one of my best friends wakes me up early with a gentle pat on the shoulder, Marnie. "You're boyfriends here to see you."

Mark.

"He's not my boyfriend, we're just partners for this college assignment.." I yawn and hop out of bed.

He is cute though. He's... sweet.

"Oh, don't deny you don't like him then," she smiles widely and she hears another knock. "Come iiinn!" She says, not realising I don't have any actual pjs on.

"May I come into the room?" His deep voice blocks me from saying no.

"Yes sir," Marnie says. I cover up quickly. "I'll leave you two alone," Marnie winks.

~

"We don't really have to do anything today."

"I know.." He comes and sits next to me and wraps an arm around me. "What if... I kissed you, and we were wrapped inside this blanket together?" Mark starts to flirt. I wish that was true.

"Haha, not right now. Especially that 'under the covers', thing."

"Why?" He tries grabbing sheets.

"Noo!"

"Come on," he gives me puppy dog eyes. He's so tempting.

Mark.

"I don't have pants on!"

"Too bad," his lips crash on mine after he chuckled at me. It's feels good. My hands release the blanket and softly grab his face. I don't understand. "I'm sorry, I usually kid around."

"I thought that's what you were doing before."

"No.. I came here to ask you, to be my girlfriend.."

Oops. I did horribly.

I didn't know I made it this short tbh.

Fuck this, it's actually horrid.

TrendyCupcakes