// Crush

She sat there at the small table for two in the small café she visited every morning. She ordered her usual (fav./drink) and sipped at it every so often. She adjusted her round glasses and drew a circle onto her paper that lay in front of her. The door bell rang as someone walked in. A short man, but taller than her, came in with a blue notebook. He sat in front of her and the both smiled at each other. Today was the day. The day that Mark would tell her his feelings.

"We'll go to the park after you finish your coffee," she smiled. (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes were dazzling and Mark just nodded. "I seen the article, by the way," her face was a cherry red.

"Did you?"

"I didn't know you liked her that way."

"Amy? No. We only hung out once, and she was doing something for me that day.."

"Why are you telling me this like I'm your girlfriend? Mark, we're best friends and you can tell me everything, but you said that so.."

Mark cut her off. "I don't love you women," he laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes you do."

"That's correct."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

"Mark has a crush on you and it's taking forever for him to tell you," a well known barista smiled. "There you go Mark, have fun."

"You do love me you jerk!" (Y/N) laughed and grabbed Mark's hand. "Don'tworry,Iloveyoutoo."

"Huh?"

"Nothing~."

Trendy has a good idea, but would also like requests too because it seems to have been a small while.