// Wisdom Teeth Pulled!Reader

(Kinda)Requested by: CutieGirl1124

(Gonna kinda be based off of Wassabi Productions)

"Haha, look whose turn it is now to get their teeth pulled?" Mark laughed.

"Me? I wasn't laughing at you the last time."

Flashybacky

"I must be on TV. Hi guys, I'm Mark. I'm on Wheel of Fortune." I started snickering. "What's so funny?" He sat there in silence. "Chica," tears streamed down his face.

"What about her?"

"She pooped on my bed."

Present

"She pooped on my bed."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot."

Mark and I walked into the dentist office and met at the front desk. "Patient?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)," I smiled.

"Dr. Scott will have you in room 2. Down the hall to the right."

"Okay, thank you. Mark, you want to come with me?"

"Yes, I would, I want to laugh, I have no soul."

"Shut up."

We walked into room 2 and I took a seat in the chair.

Skipe the dentist because I don't know how this goes

Mark-

"Oh my gosh, my cheeks feel like cupcakes," (Y/N) laughed. "This is my favorite song."

"(Y/N), the radio isn't even on," I said turning on the radio.

"Oh batgy, batgy, hoe wasss eh suppose to moe, thad somethim wazn ri here," she began humming. "Mark, I wanna shave my head like Brithney did in double O sethen."

"No."

"But why?!"

"Because."

"Dolphins are vicious, they destroy yoghurt with their friggin' tails."

"Do they?"

"Yes, but they're my spirit animal too. They hate people."

"Honey," I chuckled. "Look at me."

"Nuuhuhuh nununu, nuuh," she turned away.

"You don't want a kiss from me?"

She looked at me with the most disgusted face. "No."

"Why not?"

"I have blood in my mouth. I'm a vampire. But I'm a nice vampire, like the one grom Orange Marmalade."

"You haven't read that in years."

"I read it two seconds ago with my pal, turtle."

"Oh?" I rolled down her window.

"Stop breaking the window you piece of crap, I spent billions of dollars on this car!"

"You spent fourteen thousand."

"I sent more than I thought. That's trillions of dollars."

"It's thousands."

"Quadrillions?"

"No."

"Mark."

"What?"

"Chica told me that cats are going to take over the world, and the only cat I'll ever love is TrendyCupcakes sweet precious kitty named Skittles."

"Trendys cats named...Skittles?"

"Yessir. Chica pooped on our bed, by the way."

"Are you drooling?"

"Nauh, I've got lip gloss on, boys drool...I can't feel my tongue, did they take my tongue out?"

"No, they did not."

"Ice cream is the best."

"It is."

"Can we go to Dairy Queen and get some, pretty please?"

"No, we've gotta go home and get you rested up."

"You're just trying to do what I did to you. 'Gotta go home and rest or no smooches'."

"I'm trying to be responsible."

"Immature."

"Stop."

"Look at the ocean!" (Y/N) pointed at the sky. "How many fishys are in there?"

"More than enough fish."

"Is, is, is Tyler and Ethan coming over today?"

"No, they knew you would want to rest since you might be in pain tomorrow."

"Can we visit MommyMark?"

"We live in California, we're not going to Ohio right now."

"It'll only be point zero two seconds. Can I call (Best friend)?"

I chuckled. "Sure," I handed her the phone.

"What up gurl, is me (Y/N). We, we be coming back for the teeth department and they be begging for us back. No, but Mark or whoever this pretty hot guy is here, is trying to break my window. I bought this car for quadrillion money. Yeah, fourteen thousand. Where's you go, oh. What up gurl, is me. Mark won't let Tyler and Ethan come over. Because I apparently have to rest meself."

We arrived home and (Y/N) was fast asleep as we walked inside. I changed her gause carefully and washed my hands afterwards.

The doorbell rung. I went to it and grabbed pizza from the delivery man. "(Y/N), I'll be in the kitchen if you need me," I said noticing that she was waking up.

"Yeah, okay," she closed her eyes again. But can I have a glass of water and gause?"

"I'll be right back."

"So, how was I?"

"Random."

These are my favorite videos.

Trendy