//a day for chica

BTS//JEON JUNGKOOK//ENGLISH COVER - Lost Stars (Maroon 5)

requested - Chicas point of view.. Chica does not talk, she thinks bros

Mom looks awfully nice today. So does dad. Ohohoh, what are-

"Hiya Chica pica," mom, or (y/n) to some, but mom to me. I wonder why other humams call her (y/n) though, she's mom. Very mom. "Do you wanna go for a walk?"

A walk? Walkies? Ohhhh, I love walkies, walkies are nice, walkies are the best. Oh, I might see squirlies and other animals, maybe another dog, but squirlies, ohhhh squirlies.

"Orrrr, do you wanna go to the beach Chica?" Dad rested his hand on my fur and started to give me pets. That feels gooooood, I must flip over for special belly rubs, and and kick my foot in pleasure. "Awe, our baby is so cute," I don't know what dad said, I'm sorry dad you don't speak dog, it sounds like blahhhhhh.

"Dog park, then beach, sound good?" I GET TO SEE OTHER DOGGOS, OH YES, THANK YOU MOMMY AND DADDY, oh, itch, itchyyyyyyyy.

"Sounds good."

We arrived at the dog park after mom and dad trapped in a car for a very long time. "I didn't know there was a dog park about 10 minutes away," mommy, I'm talking.

"BARK," I announced, getting excited for all the other puppos. Another dog was going by. Here's my chance, here's my chance, here's my chance, here's my-, "BARK."

"Chica baby, hold on."

"BARK."

"Chica sit," dad demanded, I must do. I sit.

"BARK."

"Chica," mom did a laugh, I assume. "Quiet down, okay? Here, have this chew toy."

SQUEAK

Toy?!? Toyyyy, yesyesyesyesyes.

"Chica, come here," dad motioned me towards him as he moved away from mommy and I. Do I leave mommy? Mommy nodded, I leaveeee. Daddy, here I comeeeee. "Go get it Chica!" He. Threw. The. Toy. Grr. But I must get to satify dad. I have you now, are you happy daddy? I'll even bring it back, hihi daddy. "Good girl," dad gave me more pets.

I blinked my eyes after I took a nice nap with mom by my side, she was doing something with paper, although when I touched it with my nose, it was hard (a book). "Ready to go relax at the beach?" She gave my head some pats.

I was hooked to one of the evil ropes and walked over to the cold salty water that shot up my nose when I sniffed it. Owie, owie, owie, owieeeeee.

Mom attatched the evil rope to her leg as I crawled between dad and her. They gave me lots of pets, and were very mean by tricking me with their mouths making weird sounds. Mom and dad gave me lots of kisses, and weirdly licked each others faces, though I saw no tongue.

They looked like pancake.

SQUIRL