// The Phone Switch

(B/F/N) handed me my phone as we left the cafe. My lips pressed against the rim of the cup and pulled in the vanilla flavored coffee. "Do you want to go to the mall?" I asked, getting into the car. "I need to get some more perfume so."

"I'd love to," she said. "Bath and Body Works?"

"Bath and Body Works."

I drove to the nearest mall and we went straight to BBW. The phone I had started to buzz and a name I haven't seen before was showing. I answered it. "Hello Mark, do you want to come over? I need a partner for the game I'm playing." Uh, oh.

"Um.. I'm not this Mark dude, but I apologize I don't know his answer and I need to get his phone back to him as soon as possible."

"A girl? Why do you have his phone?"

"My friend grabbed the wrong phone at the cafe I was just at. Just call my phone, in case he has it."

"You seem like a sweet girl. I'll call him. If he answers, well where are you right now?"

"I'm in Bath and Body Works in the mall..."

"I'll have you both meet at the nearest park to the mall."

"Okay, well my number is (***-***-****)."

"Thanks, goodbye."

"Bye."

"Who was that?" (B/F/N) asked.

"Somebody gave me the wrong phone, so I have some dudes, named Mark, phone!" I laughed. "We have to go to the Park."

"Oh, okay.."

"This is your fault if he gets mad at me."

"Yes, because I'll take the blame."

"You drive, I want to see who this guy is so I don't feel so awkward," I opened up the pictures on the mans phone. He had lots of pictures of his dog, which looked very familiar and his friends, who looked extra familiar. "These pictures look too familiar, you don't think this is Markiplier, do you?"

"Well i haven't seen the pictures on the phone, so how am I supposed to know."

I flipped to the next picture. It was the last picture he had taken and the picture was of me smiling at the sight of flowers. I exited the album and went straight to his instagram. Markipliergram. "Boi, it is!"

"It's Mark?"

"OH YES."

"Girlllll."

I took a picture with his phone and put it on every social network he had. "Kinda just accidentally switched phones with Mark (@: YourUsername)."

We parked in the park and I got out and sat on a bench. The phone buzzed again, and this time it was my number. "Hello?"

"Hey, are you okay? Um, are you sitting on a bench?"

"I'm fine, and yes."

"Okay, I was just making sure. You probably looked through my pictures, didn't you?"

"A little."

"If you seen the girl smiling, I want to let you know that I'm not a stalker, I just think she's very pretty and sweet. She's always so smiley when she gets her coffee and it turns me into a melted pop-sickle."

"You make me smile extra often from your videos."

"Huh?"

"Did you fall in love at first site?"

"Maybe."

"You didn't check whose phone?"

"No, I didn't want to invade."

"Well check my stuff then."

He hung up and I could see him moving his fingers across the screen. His figure moved closer and he came and sat next to me. "Well here's your phone," he smiled. "I put my number in there too."

"And here is yours."

"Do you uh, want to get some food or something?" Mark asked.

"I'd love to."

"Please, don't you forget about me," (B/F/N) bellowed.

I needed to laugh

Trendy