// Pranks

A/N: To be honest, when I write these, I accidentally put my name in for (Y/N) because I only ship myself with the lovely lollipop.

Just kidding.

Mark and I have been together for over two years, and one thing I haven't done with him, is prank him.

Not, good pranks, anyways.

I took a water bottle and placed a quarter underneath it. "Mark, I have to show you something!" I called to him from the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to make the quarter disappear," I smiled.

"How's that?"

I placed a hand towel over the bottle and rubbed my hands on the sides. "Here's how." I removed the towel and squealed in delight, "it worked, look Mark!"

Mark took a step closer and out his face above the water bottle. I squeezed the bottle and water shot up and splashed his face. "It worked alright," he chuckled and pulled me towards him as he dug his face into my neck and light kisses were added.

(I LOVE THIS VIDEO)

***

I was given my brothers old Xbox 360 that no longer worked. It always sat in the attic with no-one to tinker with it. But guess who else had an Xbox 360? Mark.

I took Mark's Xbox 360 and hid it underneath the bed. I replaced the undusted area with the old Xbox and waited for Mark to arrive home from Chica' s Spa day.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mark called out and I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs.

I groaned, in act. "You're such a cheater!" I laughed as I began to sob. The footsteps started up faster. I loudly banged the cords on the desk and picked up the old Xbox. The door soon opened, "and this is what you deserve!" I walked up to the window and set the Xbox down on the sill.

"Hey, hey, hey, what're you doing?!" Mark hurried over and sat in front of me.

"You're a lier," I pushed the Xbox off the sill and watched the game console shatter into pieces as it came in contact with the ground.

"(Y/N), why'd you do that!?" Mark bellowed and grabbed my shoulders. "And why would you think I'd lie to you?"

"Because!"

"Because why?!"

"That one didn't work!"

He cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean, 'that one didn't work'?"

A toothy grin published onto my face. "Check under the bed, because you be pranked boi!" I tried dabbing, though it looked like Vape Nation, though I didn't vape.

"You're such a-"

"A what, Mark?"

"A weirdo!"

I giggled as reaches under the bed to grab the Xbox. "You fall for everything!"

Mark grabbed my waist and pulled me over to the bed. "Haha, very funny," his arms embraced my body as he lied his head on my chest.

A/N: Aye, aye. I know it's only two pranks, but that's because I am not good at them.

Trendy