// That Girl

Here's another one, I've been practicing my sadness,
Angst

My hands shook as I sat down in a middle seat on Marks side. Before he showed me this women, we were living life as if should be, not as a human pin cusion. Our emotions were played with, and his were the worst of all.

This women would get mad at anything, and blame him for it. "Why do you come home late, it's eight-thiry!"

"I work half an hour away," Mark would reply.

She would push him, and push him into things. And this event was pushed into him to. "Purpose to me so that girl goes away."

"I'm not ready."

"Do it anyway, or I'll take your precious dog to the pound."

And now I was here. Sitting in the empty audiance, as I was the first to arrive. "Is anyone else sitting here?" Ethan asked.

"No, you're fine," I giggled and averted my eyes.

"I don't enjoy this either," Ethan said, placing his hand on my back. "Nor does Tyler or the other guys."

"There's nothing we can do, they love each other, remember?"

"There is, but we're too much of cowards to do so."

I shrugged. "She's ruined so much of his life."

"She's left some scars in it, that's for sure."

"Yeah."

"I'm going to go talk around," Ethan stood up. "Be careful."

"Don't worry."

Ethan left and I sat it the black and white seat, picking at the designs on my purse.  I knew tears wanted to well up into my eyes; however, I didn't want anyone to look and wonder. "Hello," a women stood    at the end of the row of seats. "Do you know what side (Random girl Name)s family is on?"

"The other one."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," I smiled.

"You remind me of her mom a little bit. She was the sweetest women. (R/G/N) was always a mean spirited child, and I think it was because she didn't know who her mom was..However, just because I think that, doesn't mean I'd go and give her a chance. This boy is going to be miserable. Um, I'm her Aunt (R/G/N), by the way, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm (Y/N), Marks, old friend. The first day we met, I didn't like her, no offense."

"None taken by me."

"She bossed him and I overheard her force Mark to get engaged," I averted my gaze. "But he acts happy."

"Honey, why didn't you say something?"

"I thought she would ban me from talking to my best friend."

"Mom, you know she's going to be rude to us, right?" A little girl walked in.

"I take it that no one likes her?"

"Not even her own father. He loves her, but he can't deal with her and only comes around when she isn't. Come on honey, let's go see daddy."

"Okay Mommy."

"We'll see you later (Y/N)."

I hummed.

Piles of people came in and sat down. Ethan and Tyler sat next to me and held my hands softly until Mark reached the podium. "Thank you guys."

"Of course," Tyler smiled softly.

They left and stood next to Mark. "We'll sit next to you," both Marks Mom and Stepmom said.

I giggled. "Of course young ladies!"

Mark looked sad, with a hint of anger. Like a French meal that wasn't prepared correctly. Or non cooked octopus.

(R/G/N)s dad refused to walk her down the aisle, and so they are letting her throw a fit.

My mind wondered, and looked at every horrible thing that could happen.

"We are gathered here today," my phone buzzed, "to celebrate a couple's meeting, " it buzzed again, "and their love," and again. "Does anyone disagree with this doing? If so, please stand."

I didn't know, but I was. "Mark, I like you."

"You don't like me."

"I love you."

Suddenly my phone buzzed again, and I opened the call. "Ms. (L/N), your mother passed away this evening," I shut the phone.

"But everyone I love just walks away," I wiped my tears.

"Mark," (R/G/N) smiled. "If...you love her, go get her. I know I'm a terrible person.

That girl, she's the one that needs you right now."

Got too lazy at the end.

LOOK AT MY HAIRCUT CUPCAKES

I LOVE IT

I LOVE IT.