// Nice to meet you, Blind Date

"You need to get out there more, before you get too old," my mother exclaimed.

"Mom, I'm fine," I smiled to her, adjusting my papers. "And I'm only twenty five."

"We'll I don't think you're fine," she crossed her arms. "Your father and I set you up on a blind date. And don't worry, he's cute, and he has the same interests," she went over to the counter and brought out a knife and an onion. "You're going with him tonight; we'll drop you off."

"That escalated quickly," I laughed. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, you're meeting him at the Texas Roadhouse."

My mothers gone crazy.

"Well, at least it's my favorite restaurant."

My father walked into the house and kissed mom's cheek in the kitchen. "You decided to visit?" He chuckled, asking.

"Mom told me too. But also told me about my 'blind date'."

"He is a very nice gentleman," my dad smiled.

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

The night came faster then thought.

"Have fun honey. Just ask for a Mark Fischbach," my mother smiled.

I walked up to the doors, holding my purse close to my hips. I bumped into a man walking towards the door who backed away and smiled. "I'm so sorry, I've been looking around for an (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Oh, that's me. You must be Mark then?"

"I am actually."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Blind Date."

(THERE WILL BE A PART 2)

APOLOGIES FOR SHORTNESS

Trendy