//Bestfriends

I was looking through some pictures, and you know, it gave me an idear.

"He's a really great guy (Y/N); trust me, I should know," Amy exclaimed, trying to set me up on a date with a guy she used to go out with.

"And why did you break up with him?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Is there a specific reason, what did he do?"

"It's not like that, I just thought we were better as friends, considering we did a lot more stuff as friends than as a couple," she put on a pokerface.

"Amy, don't mess with me," I laughed.

"I'm not, I promise, he's super nice and funny."

We got into the car and Amy drove us to a nearby restaurant so we could have dinner, since we were staying in LA for the week. "Amy, look at me," I said, flipping my eyelids.

"What the fuck," she choked on her Coke.

"Yeah, what the fuck," I laughed, banging on the table.

"I'm sorry! I was laughing, but you're the loser who did that as I drank my cola!"

"It's not my fault you sucked the straw," I sipped my drink.

"Loser."

"Asshole."

We both rolled our eyes.

"Amy?"

"Mark! Hey! Um, this is (Y/N), the gurl I was talking to you about," she smiled.

I looked up at the man.

Oh good lord was I looking at heaven. His eye's were full of joy and his smile was bright as can be. "Y-you must be Mark."

"And you must be (Y/N)."

"I literally just mentioned both of your names, you didn't have to do that."

"It's more romantic that way," I laughed.

"May I take a seat?" Mark asked.

I slid over. "Yeah, sure."

"So, you two have been friends for how long?"

"About a year after I moved; we've been best friends ever since then, we met at work," Amy smiled. "And I thought I would say something to you, since she's nice and she's just like you, minus the YouTube channel."

Mark chuckled. He didn't seem awkward with Amy. "Amy's my bitch so."

"(Y/N)'s my loser."

"Oh, so you have names?" He chuckled again. "At least they're not as weird as Markifart or whatever."

"What!" I laughed. "People call you that, shit!"

"Amy, you didn't say he was like that," I smiled. "He's really cute and really funny, oh my lord."

"It would of sounded like I was making him too good or something."

"I can understand you there."

"I sent him your number so."

"Oh?" I checked my phone.

Hey, it's Mark.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Now he's your best friend?" Amy acted jealous, but smiled.

"Dude, you're both my best friends. But Amy, you'll always be my favorite, okay?" I kissed her cheek, laughing.

"Oh my god, Loser kissed me! Ew!" Amy laughed.

A knock was heard at the door of our new home of one month. "Come in!" I shouted.

Mark walked in. "I love you, bitch. Ain't ever gonna stop lovin' you, bitch."

"ThAtS oFfEnSiVe To mY eArS," I announced, slumping in my seat.

"Let's go," Mark grabbed my hand. "I'll bring her back later!"