// Puns, Peppers, and Donuts

This will be short btw

"Urine big ol' cutie," Mark smiled.

"I love you from my head tomatoes," my clicked my fingers.

"What do you wanna taco 'bout?" Mark looked at Chica.

"Mark, Yardley make any good puns anymore," I exclaimed.

"That's because you hurt McCafé..last week."

"You broke down? Asparagus isn't useful when I don't have one."

"Is today Wednesday or thirsty?"

"Jumentas say Thursday, right?"

"Let's sit by the fire for some Tostitos."

I laughed for a few minutes to calm down. "I CAN'T, CARESS MY HAIR PLEASE!"

"You're such a dove my expectations."

"Don't tell me any bird puns, because toucan play at that game."

"You buying bread? I thought you kneaded some."

"I don't know if you see them; you see those can-ni-bals?"

"I'm kind of a big dill."

"Bitch peas! Another one bites the crust."

"Go Shawty, it's sherbert day."

"I'm so eggcited."

"Churro-k by me."

"I know this is cheesy, but I feel grate."

"You look quite amaizing today," Mark looked at me smiling. (It's supposed to be spelled like that y'all :,D)

"You listen to too much Corn people."

"Well that's not very nice."

"I WIN THE PUN GAME."

"That's not fair!" Mark squeezed my body.

"It is fair!" I smiled. "My best friend here, owes me a donut!"

Mark starred into the camera with his angry like pokerface. I broke into a giggling fit. "And I get to eat two ghost peppers," he frowned.

"Right now. And because I'm so nice, I have a gallon of milk."

"Oh, how lovely of you."

"I know, I'm fantastic."

Mark held one of the ghost peppers in front of his face and then gave me a troubling glare. "For you (Y/N)," he kinda cheered it with himself and ate the first pepper, then popped in the next. His face grew red and started to beat on the table like a maniac.

"Aren't you glad I didn't get the reaper?"

"Y-yes!" He soon started to hiccup and took the gallon of milk from my hands. "It fucking burns! I better get some donuts too!"

I sat there giggling. "I'll give you everything to calm the sensation in your mouth!"

"Are you serious?"

"You gotta quit cryin' first," I crossed my arms.

"Okay!"

Half an hour later Mark had calmed down. "Gotta go buy me donuts."

"Nah, I gotchu bro's," (friends name) barged into the room with a box of donuts. "Heard your conversation in here yo."

"Quit acting like you're cool," I laughed, grabbing a donut from the box. "Thanks though," I giggled taking a bite of the cream filled donut (sorry if you don't like boston cream filled donuts, but they're my life, so).

Mark grabbed my arm and pulled me over landing a pair of lips to mine, unknowingly kissing me with the camera still one, meaning all of his fans were watching this that was going on.

I don't think he minded it too much.

So, this was short due to the notice of 4,000 reads! I was going to make this longer, but I have to write something else in celebration. So hopefully, from all my practices in reading some FLUFF, SMUT, and LEMON, we'll have a babe in the next one, okay? Okay.

PREPARE FOR THE SEXINESS.

Trendy