How You Met (Part 2)

Suggestion/Request by: @alove1812

I walked into Starbucks with my small figure (people call me stubby legs btw) walked up to the empty counter and ordered my usual coffee. I checked my phone, looking at the time, and looked up at the drink the had made up for me. "Thank you," I smiled. I grabbed the coffee and headed to the door. I wasn't paying any attention and a man bumped into me, spilling the coffee all over me, and it wasn't as hot as I thought it was.

"Oh my god miss, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," he said, running over to the counter and grabbed napkins. "What can I do to help you out a bit more?"

I giggled. "It's fine, I have a jacket to cover it all up and I have plenty of other shirts. But, you could buy me a coffee, a piping hot one, since that one was cold," I smiled.

"I can buy you another coffee, and I'll buy you a new shirt too," he said as he picked up the empty cup spilled on the floor. "I insist," he looked up at me.

I grabbed his hand and helped him up. "Sounds good then, even though you don't have to."

He chuckled. "I insisted," he walked up to the counter and ordered me another coffee. "My name's Mark, by the way."

"I'm (Y/N)," I smiled back.

"Two Coffee's for Mark?"

"That's me," he said, grabbing the coffee. "Let me take you to the mall or something."

I walked with Mark to the nearest mall. "We can just go to Hollister," I said. We walked inside and Mark bought me a new, suprisingly cute, shirt. Not only this, but we walked around the mall, buying multiple stuff. "You want to go to Game Stop?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he smiled as we walked inside. "I actually play games for a living on YouTube," he explained. "I have millions of Subscribers."

"You do?" I smiled. "Sounds fun, but why don't I beli-"

"Oh my god Chris, it's FRICKIN MARKIPLIER!" A girl came rushing over to Mark. "I'm Emily, can I have a picture with you?"

"Nevermind, I do believe you," I smiled.

"Is this your girlfriend?" She asked smiling, "don't worry, I won't spill the beans.

"No, she's just, um, a friend."

"Yeah, a friend he just made because he spilled coffee all over her shirt while they were at StarBucks," I crossed my arms.

"Well then, can I have a picture with both of you? I'll say your my friend if I post it."

"Mark?"

"Do you want to?" He asked me.

"I don't mind," I said, standing next to Mark and Emily.

"Say Cheese," Emily's boyfriend, Chris, said.

"Thank you guys, you sure made my day," she smiled.

"You're welcome," Mark and I smiled.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was. "I've got to go," I shrugged. "Let's keep in touch though."

"Give me your phone then," he said.

"Why?"

"Phone numbers."

I handed him the phone and he dialed his number. "See you next time stud. I like you."

Crossing his arms and smirking, the man spoke. "I kinda like you too."