// Pizza

*some little sadness above, a friend thinks I can't help, so, I'll just let them do it themselves (You don't need to know if they're a boy or girl, they identify as one of the two)*

*PLUS I'M MAKING AN INTERACTIVE*

I poked Mark. "Babe, please stop." I continued to poke him, as the more squirmy he got. "What do you want?"

"You, could, order some pizza. Two boxes."

"Why two boxes? There's only two people in this house baby. Me, and you."

"Which is exactly why... We need two pizzas!"

"If you say so. What kind do you want?"

"Pepperoni and Cheese, please," I smiled.

Mark went into another room and ordered the pizza. I could hear him getting a glass of something, what I supposed was milk, since that's all we had in the house, besides  water. "Now, why did you want the pizza?"

"I just wanted pizza."

"Baby, what is it?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to have some pizza."

"Are you pregnant or something? Hey, that's okay, I wouldn't be mad."

"No, certainly not pregnant. Yet."

He chuckled. "I knew you'd say that."

"I just wanted to spend some quality time with you. I don't just want to watch TV on opposite sides of the couch, or listen to you babble in your recording room, or babble about recordings. I want you, just for tonight. And, and, uh, if you want to make a video, then, uh, I can be in it! I never get to anyways because you're so quick getting in there. We could play, uh, um, yeah, Crash Bandicoot, or Five Nights at Freddies."

Mark smiled. "Of course, anything for my baby."

"Hey, when you're recording though, I get about an hour of great sleep because I get the whole bed, and I don't have to hear you snore."

"You said I snore cutely."

"I did, but you got louder," I giggled, jokingly.

"You kidder," Mark laughed, he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his side of the couch. "You know you could have just came  and lied on me, especially like this. I miss this, what we used to do when we didn't live together, when you lived with your parents."

"Thank you Mark."

"Baby, I love you." I smiled and dug my head into his chest. "You still get embarresed when I say that, it's adorable."

"I love you too," I giggled.

"The pizza should be here in about 20 minutes, okay? We can do anything you want until they start knocki-"

"Just kiss me. Over and over. Call me cute names. And just hug me."

He planted his lips on my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, and then my lips. He repeatedly kissed my lips, like clicking really fast, but to my lips. "Baaaaby, babydoll, sweetheart, sweetie, honey, muffin, muffinbear," he chuckled. "Oh how I love you."

I smiled and he kissed into my lips again. "I could do this everyday, but,  I know you're busy."

Later, the doorbell rang. "Babe, I gotta get up," I didn't want to, but I knew I had to.

I sat up and moved as he went to the door. "Delivery," the man smiled. "Twenty bucks sir. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Two, Diet Cokes please."

Mark sat the pizza down on the table in front of us by the couch. "Thank you Markimoo."

"You're welcome." He took a seat next to me and brought the pizza to my lips. "Lets play."

I giggled. "Not until we're married. We'll be more romantic then," I turned away.

"Baaaaby."

"Stop it!" I giggled.

"But I love you," he sighed.

"Nope."

"Okay, then, would it be weird of me to ask for your hand in marriage? Just so I can feed you."

"Don't tease me."

"I'm not."