// Mark x TrendyCupcakeslover pt 2

{EDIT}

I fluttered my eyes open and felt a hand lie over my forehead. "Happy Birthday beautiful," Mark slugged down and softly kissed my head. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as Mark lied a tray upon my lap. "I made breakfast for you."

I smiled up at him. "Thank you sweetie...I love you." He smiled back and sat down on the bed.

I started eating when he discussed our plans for the day, well what seemed to be his plans for his own life and not mine at all. "First, I've got to make a YouTube video, edit it, and then I have to go run some errands..." As soon as I was done eating, I got up and got dressed. Curled my dark brown hair and put on a light green blouse with skinny blue jeans along with a light brown colored belt, and slip on, black shoes. Mark pointed the camera at me and kept telling the camera to sing 'Happy Birthday'. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Anne~! Happy birthday to you!" he sang and came over to kiss my cheek. My face flushed a deep red color. He led me into his recording room and we sat down to play "Slender", oh god, we all should know this game, this is how I fell in love with my handsome boyfriend. I shined the flashlight at the pole and Mark slowly walked up, freaking out a bit. When we turned the character around Slenderman had jumpscared us sadly, and Mark spilled his water, making it look like he had peed his own pants.

"Haha!" I laughed at him.

"Outro to them my beautiful shit!" He laughed. "Bye~!"

"You enjoyed that right? Mark said bye, but Anne, aka, PerryTheAnneapuss, is gone tooooooo!" I whaled my arms and fled the scene, shut off the camera before I left though. I grabbed my phone and one of my friends, who only follows me and a few others on Wattpad, messaged me.

Trendy: Happy Birthday Girly girl!! We're goin' somewhere special tonight hurny!

"Are you ready hon?" Mark asked me with a new pair of pants on.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere special."

Living in Los Angeles we went to a concert like building, I don't know the name of it though, I wasn't paying attention. We went to the little convention they were having and I stopped at a booth to buy some games. And a little after I heard someone's name being called on the speaker. "Trendycupcakes to the stage please."

"Oh yes!" I swear I heard her voice from somewhere near me. Mark wasn't anywhere near me after she was called.

"I'm singing this song, because it's one of my best friends birthday's. So this is to you Anne!" She started singing the song I've heard all morning, It's getting annoying, like her! "And a special someone has told me to bring them up here just to ask her something good. Something he got permission from me for," she laughed. "Here Mark, before I'm the one that's gonna be crying."

"Anne, we've been together for a good, long, two years now. We have gotten in some fights and some of my fans don't like you too much, but my family does. If only my dad was here to hear what I'm asking you right now. I love you with all my heart and there couldn't be another good time to ask. Anne, will you marry me?" I broke down with tears and ran up in stage and hugged the living shit outta the man I love so much.

Because I'm going to be Mrs. Fischbach.

A/N: Sorrrry it was short!! It's 2:00 and I wanted to get this done quickly before it was too late!!

Happy Late Birthday!!

TrendyCupcakes