// Can't Sleep

I was trying to go to sleep before Mark got home so I could get up early to make him breakfast; however, that wasn't going to happen with the fact I couldn't fall asleep what-so-ever. My mind was in motion, so obviously, I was still, well, kind of in motion. Moving around to find a comfortable spot, getting tired of the spot and moving again, you know, the stuff you do when you can't sleep. I could hear footsteps coming upstairs and in the hallway in front of the door. "Hon, are you awake?" I could hear his soft deep voice talking to me.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to be," I sighed as he turned the light on low and removed his clothes. "I wanted to make you something, but it won't be till later now."

"That's fine, as long as I'm with my baby," he turned around so I could see his, baby soft, bottom. Oh yes, I know. How cute.

"I love you Mark," I smiled. "You understand."

"I love you too (Y/N)," he smiled. He shit the light off and curled up in bed next to me, wrapping his muscular arms around me. "So what were you going to do?" He asked.

"I was going to make you breakfast, like a good girlfriend," I giggled.

"You don't have to do that for me," he kissed my shoulder lightly and layed his head next to mine. His hands softly rubbed my sides and his figure relaxed. "Can you sleep now that I'm here?"

Sadly, I didn't hear what Mark had said. My eyes were closed and dreamt of the crazy world we had never known.

Short sorry.

I actually have a small amount of time, and I'm going to ask this again before Friday rolls around! :)

If you have any questions, please ask me as soon as friday! If not, I'll just upload the one I have XD. Otherwise, have a great rest of your day cupcakes!

Trendy