// Your First Kid - Part 1

I'm sorry, the pictures too cute oml.

Suggested/Requested by: @scarletgreyyy 

I will not be naming your child because I don't even know the name I want my own child to have when I'm about 30. I love children, but that doesn't mean I have baby fever. So, feel free to name your child, and if you'd like, you can comment the name you use because I want to see how creative you are.

But anyways, lets begin.

Mark and I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl four years ago, on a cold November night. She was going to preschool (junior kindergarten), and today was her first day. Before coming home, she was clinging onto Marks leg and begging him not to leave her alone with these strange people, to her. And now she was home, with a giant smile on her face. "Daddy!" She opened the door to the house after she was dropped off from the schoolbus. "Daddy!" she called again. 

Mark ran to the door with a worried expression and picked (Daughters/Name) up. "Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I got married daddy!" she exclaimed holding up a candy ring that she wore on her finger.

Marks face grew pale and he slowly put (D/N) down and frantically called my name. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Please come here!" he ran into the kitchen where I was at, and our daughter followed after him.

"Mark? What's wrong?" I asked, a little worried by the look he was giving me.

"(D/N) got 'married' today," he said, leaning over the island in the middle of the kitchen.

I giggled. I looked at our daughter, "sweetie, there's cartoons playing in the living room; I'll be out there as soon as I finish talking with your dad," I said, smirking at Mark.

"What?" he questioned me after I sat down at the table, taking a drink of the pop (or soda, whatever you say. I LIVE IN MICHIGAN, OKAY?) in front of me.

"Mark, most girls her age are going to do that, she's only four," I smiled. "She's going to have 'crushes' and even act like she got married. When she's older, she'll forget about it, and she won't even remember it happened. It'll be something to joke about when she's older."

"I still think she shouldn't even be talking to boys," Mark said. "That said, she won't have a boyfriend or kids till she's at least thirty years old."

"You become triggered so easily," I laughed, giving him a peck on the lips. "There is nothing you need to worry about okay? She's going to be fine."

"I can't worry about our daughter?" he asked.

"I didn't say that, now did I?" I looked after him with a tint of anger at the fact he even questioned me on something like that.

"No ma'am.."

I went and sat next to (D/N) as she watched Little Einsteins. "How was your first day, besides getting married?" I asked.

"I thought it was really fun Mommy!" she smiled.

"That's good," I smiled. "Do you want Daddy to take you to school tomorrow too?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, leaning on me.

Eight o'clock came by quickly and it was time for (D/N) to go to bed. "Mark," I said, piling the dishes, getting them ready to wash. "Do you mind putting (D/N) to bed?"

He stood up and shook his head, going into the living room to get her. "Hey sweetheart, you ready to go to bed?" He asked, looking at her sleepy eyes.

"Yeah.."

Mark picked her up and took her to her room, where she changed into comfortable pajamas. Mark covered her up and smiled. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked, kissing her forehead.

"I'm excited," she whispered.

"Just promise me you won't get married to anymore boys until you're mommy's age?"

"I just want to look at them."

"(D/N)."

"I promise daddy," she giggled.

Mark chuckled. "Goodnight hon."

"Goodnight daddy. Tell mommy too!"

"I will," he shut her light off and her night light lit up. He kept the door cracked open like he always did for her.

"Was she good?" I asked.

"Please, let's have another baby."